[two]

With a perplextion of heart, I take my phone in my hand. I make a video call to my best friend, hoping he would pick up. There's chance he won't, judging by the timing.

He does anyway.

"Ayee Y/N what's up?" Jungkook asks with a canorous tone over the line.

"Just another session of life threatening conversations with Yoongi."

He laughs, fixtating his gaze to me. "Why's it always so violent with you and Yoongi hyung?" I arch an eyebrow at his question. Jungkook has known me and my brother since we were in kindergarten. We went to the same school together, then same college and now the same university. In fact, we grew up together. We're like those best childhood buddies they show in movies.

Yet he asks me the most obvious questions. He's curious about the stuffs and people I'm curious about. My interest is his interest, his is mine. He wants to know something new about me everyday, as if we just met. I like that about him. He is always eager about learning new things, even if that thing is boring to a phenomenal level.

Such as me.

I'm boring to a phenomenal level.

It makes him unique from others I've came to know.

Jeon Jungkook is an unique person to begin with.

"Excuse me? Didn't you know the phrase 'yoongi and y/n under the same roof' literally stands for violence? His subject is savagery. He is savagery itself." I snort, tossing my head to the other direction. "Did you see the homeworks he gave us today Kookie? He legit wants to murder all our possibilities and hopes for a nice and peaceful life in quarantine." 

"Possibilities of what exactly? You wanna try out something new? Or should I say someone?" He says. No way, absolutely unacceptable.

Before I get the chance to response, he gets up from his seat. He walks towards his closet and takes out a jet black leather jacket. He wears it over his plain black tshirt and swiftly sits back on his chair. "Yes continue now."

"There's nothing to say. You know everything. I'll never go back there." I let out a restrained sigh, running a hand through my hairs. "What's with the sudden jacket? You doing bedroom photo shoots?"

He shakes his head dismissively, ruffling his fluffy graceful hairs.

"Ayee man you're getting dandruff over your screen." I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes and rubs his temple, pressing his lips together. "Remind me why I'm still not blocking and reporting you for cyber bullying."

"Because you love me?"

That came out so naturally.

I tilt my head, smiling sheepishly. I was expecting him to just nod and smile and say that he would pretend he didn't hear it. But he doesn't. He looks away from the screen and scoots futher away from his phone.