Part 2: The Awakening

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

I'm five years old now.

"Kacchan!! S-stop it! Can't you tell you're hurting him!?!" I screamed at the blonde boy, while using my body to shield the other bullied boy.

A smirk formed on the blonde's face, smashing his hands together with a explosion. "What are you going to do, without a quirk, Deku?" Then him and his goons charged at me, leaving me on my back as the beat me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later.

"Hey did you hear that kid over their, won't manifest a quirk until puberty?!?" One of the kids in elementary school said.

"Yeah I did! I bet that it was a lie." Another said.

"Why's that?" The first one asked.

"To hide the fact that he is quirkless obviously." The second one answered.

"How sad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three years past.

"Hey look, It's the sluts child!" Kacchan said. "It looks like useless slut runs in the family!" Everyone that heard laughed with him, including the teacher partially.

"Kacch-, no. Katsuki, never talk about my mum like that! She is a caring and loving mother, something you clearly can never felt or understand!" I yelled out, causing everyone to quite down.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY DEKU!?!" Katsuki screamed. Launching himself at me, then throwing one of his largest explosions at me. I barely remember the ambulance ride to the hospital, only knowing that there is a large scar formed from the cheek to the peck's on my left side. And the school chalked the incident as an accident, which caused my mum to hire a private teacher to home school me until junior high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five months have past.

To day is my 9th birthday. It starts like every normal day. Bathroom, breakfast tasting slightly plainer today, school lessons, researching on hero's and on the human anatomy. Three years ago, I found out that Youth hero: Recovery Girl was All Might's Doctor. This fuelled my fascination of the human anatomy, and guided by Doctor Shepherd who visited once in awhile. I can easily challenge most doctor's in the understanding of the human body, wanting to become a hero that is similar to Recovery Girl and when needed, a hero like All Might.

When I finished my research, turning my head to the clock. "Man, no wonder I feel so hungry. I completely skipped lunch." I stood up and started to stretch my body. "Mum will be back in a few minutes, maybe I can quickly eat my lunch in the fridge before she finds out." Hastily, I "walked" to the kitchen, grabbing my lunch and scuffing it down. "Why is my food so tasteless? And why am I still hungry?" Picking up the dirty dish started to move it to the kitchen sink, only to drop onto the ground as pain courses through my body.

Unable to make even a slight sound, I lay on the ground which felt like years. Until the sounds of a rustling door, foot steps rushing towards me and a voice call out for me. "IZUKU!?! sweetie, are you ok, please answer me!?! Please do something, anything!?!" She places her hand onto my chest. Energy floods into me, overwhelming my mind as pure lust takes full control. I launched on top of her, single-handedly pinning both her arms above her head and legs underneath me. "Izuku, stop this now! This isn't like you, please stop" As a pillow from the lounge starts floating up, only to fall straight back down. With my other hand, I rip her button up silk shirt leaving a black laced bra. I start moving my lips down her neck, nibbling while my hand goes underneath the bra and starts massaging her breast. "Izuku~, please stop~." She begged, causing me to look up. I see mum with tears flowing down her eyes. "Please come your senses, Izuku." After a few seconds, I regain my senses and more importantly realisation of what I did. I got up, and quickly ran to my room and locked the door. Barely hearing my name being called, 'I can't believe I did that to my own mother, she must hate me because of it. Why did I do?!? WHY!?!' is all I can think of as I cry crawled in my bed.

<Inko's POV>

"Izuku, wait!" Is all I can say before he slammed the door, and the sound of his door locking. "Fuck, you completely drained me." After picking herself up, she moved and closed the front door, locking it and taking off her heels. Walking over to the mess on the floor. "So, he forgot to have lunch?" Finishing to clean the floor, I barely able used my quirk to bring my phone. After scrolling through my contacts, I stop at 'Shepherd 💉👅' and click on it. 

After the third ring, she answered. "Hey Inko, do you need a pick me up?"

"Yes, but no. Izuku's quirk has manifested. Do you think you can come over?" I asked, while walking to my room to get ready for a shower.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there as soon as I can be." Thankful for that answer she gave.

"Thank you, anyway I'm hoping in the shower now so you need to wait out side for a bit." I replied. "See you till then, bye."

"Bye" We both hanged up, and I hook my phone to the charger.

I walk over to Izuku's room, and knock on the door. "Izuku. I'm hoping into the now, and Doctor Shepherd is coming over to diagnose your quirk."

Waiting for a few seconds, I slightly hear. "O-ok." Returned back to me. I took a deep breath in and headed into the bathroom.

After finishing taking a shower, I heard the door bell ring. Quickly I rapped a towel around me and walked over, checking the peephole before opening the door for Shepherd to enter. "Perfect timing." I said.

"You and me, both." Looking me up and down, then quickly shaking her head. "Can take me to Izuku?"

"Please follow me, and close the door." As I walk over to Izuku's room, I redo while still covering my body. "Here is Izuku's room, and I'm going to quickly go and get changed." As I enter back into my room. "Also, I know you wanted me guide you so that you can look at me almost naked."

Walking out of my room in casual wear and into Izuku's room. Shepherd is seating on Izuku's desk chair and a boy with dark green hair, two black horns and a long thin black tail with a spade shape tip at the end which I know is Izuku seating curled up on his bed. I walked over and took a seat next to my son, which caused him flinch saddening me. "So, Inko. Do you wish to know what Izuku's quirk is?" Shepherd asked.

"First tell me the reason why Izuku attacked me." This led to Izuku tighten himself into the curl.

Wanting to question what had happened before she arrived, assuming the possible answer she said. "His body now needs the energy produced by pleasure to survive, with normal food sources only delaying his hunger. However, he cannot produce this energy from pleasuring himself but only to others. As well, he needed the energy for the quirk to finish stabilizing within him."

"So, that means he had no control over what happened?" I asked, clearly directing it towards Izuku.

"Correct." Shepherd answered swiftly.

"Then stop putting yourself down when you had no control over it, sweetie." I said to Izuku. moving my hands to comfort him.

Surprisingly, Izuku slapped my hands away with tears flooding down his eyes. "Why are you trying to comfort me!?! I was tried to rape you!?! Why do you still lov-!?!" I cut off Izuku's screaming with a slap.

"Because I am your mother! Do you not remember the promise I made to you before we went to the doctor's? I promised that I will love no matter what. And I'm not changing my mind on something you had no control over." I firmly announced before pulling him into a deep hug.

Thank you reading, and peace!