Chapter Five

We go down stairs to the lounge room is, there's about 10 other girls here already.

Since we have to line up in alphabetical order I'll be at the very back. I start to wonder when we'll get to eat because I'm pretty damn hungry.

There are camera crew running everywhere and doing all the lights and shit.

I wait in line for 3 hours and then I'm approached by a lady in her early thirties, Her name tag read Kate.

"Hi are you Natalie?"

"Nat."

"Okay anyway are you ready to go on."

"Yep."

"Are you sure you don't want to chance into something more.... flattering?" She asks probably wanting me to look more appropriate.

"Nope I'm good." I say

"Don't you want any makeup?"

"Nah I'm good." I reply farrowing my eyebrows

"Okay well come this way." She says and I follow her in a small room with 2 chairs and Victoria is sitting on one if them as Victoria starts speaking.

"So I'm just going to ask you a few question and you just answer then honestly okay?"

"Yep."

"Okay 3..2..1 Camera is rolling......
So Nat what made you sign up?"

"Well My friends Connor, Harry and Zach did it as a prank and now I'm here and I owe Zach $100 bucks." I shrugged
"I seriously didn't think I would get chosen."

"Were you exited to know that you would be able to meet 5 seconds of Summer?"

"Nope I mean props to them for getting so big but I think there just another band." I answer deciding to be completely honest.

"Well then why are you here?"

"Like I said before my friends did it as a prank if I could have it my way I would be at home watching a game of AFL (Australian Football League) because I'm Australian or I could be watching Criminal minds." I reply.

"Are you exited in meeting the boys?"

"Nope they are just normal boys to me unless one was a mutant and had like a extra toe or a finger or something and no one new about it that would be so cool." I laugh, as Victoria breaks into a smirk.

"Well do you have a favourite member?" Victoria asks.

"Nope I don't even know there names but let's just say the one who has different colour hair all the time." I say.

"Michael?"

"Yeah I think that's his name." I say getting bored.

I start to get really interested in the Vase of flowers behind Victoria there's different kinds if patterns on it and a mixture of flowers in it.

And Suddenly someone clicks there fingers in my face.
Oh right the interview.

"Okay do you have any hobbies, interest, sport ect?"
She asks I think she has me pegged down as a tomboyish type which I am.

"Well Um I like AFL, Australian Football league because I'm Australian.
I also play Basketball and soccer and any other sport I can and I like to hit things with sticks and with my feet, Oh and I like to prank people." I smile at her.

"I heard your quite the prankster in school."

"Yeah, fun times, fun times." I say

"Do you have a boyfriend?" it looks like she knows the answer already.