Chapter Three

3 Days Later

I woke up to people jumping on me. I opened one eye to see Zach, Harry and Connor on me.

"Get the hell off me." I yell.

"Today your flying to California oh and We made pancakes." Connor commented.

"What do mean by we? And if you made them then I'm not eating."

"It's okay My mum made them and she told us to wake you up so we can all eat together." Zach answered.

"Fine." I growled.

I get up and we all make out way down to eat Zach's mums, Laura's pancakes.

We made small talk after I eat about 5 pancakes I then decide to take a shower and finish packing. I make my way to my bedroom an strip and go into the shower.

I turn the warm water on and it spills on my naked body and it feels so nice. I get out 15 minutes later and put my underwear and a blue tank top with Black skinny jeans and Black converse and do my hair up in a messy bun. I don't wear much makeup just some eyeliner and some lipstick. I hate when people cake themselves with Makeup.

I finished packing my bags and packed it in Laura's car.

We all get in, Laura was driving, Zach's is in the passenger seat, Connors on my right, in in the middle and Harry's on my left.

One Long 3 hour drive, 2 toilet stops, 1 McDonald's stop, 1 ice cream stop , 1 Zach farted stop and 2 Look at Llama stops later we were at the airport.

I got out of the car and took my luggage out of the back. I hug Connor, Harry and Zach and we all come for a group hug.

"I'll miss you guys." I say.

"We'll miss you to." They all say in sync.

"Well watch me on Tv, I'll talk to ya soon hopefully I won't be staying there to long." I say pulling them into another hug.

"Bye Nat." they all say as we separate.

I wave goodbye and made way to the front desk.

I hand her my tickets and my passport.
She hands the back.
"Your flight will board in 20 minute thanks for flying Star flights." she smiles.

I make my way the the x-ray's and they check my luggage and they also check me and see if I have any weapons Which I don't.

I sit down on a chair and play 2048 on my phone, waiting for my flight to be called.

20 minutes later.
They announced my flights

'All passengers boarding, Flight 169 please board section 2C now, That's all passengers boarding flight 169 please make your way to the section 2C, Thank you.'

I make my way to section 2C and get on the plane I get my phone out as the announcer said.

Welcome to Star flying I'm your pilot Steve Johns and we'll be flying from Australia to California with no stops it will take about 18 hours so please turn your phones or anything electrical till the green light comes on and thank you for flying with Star Flying enjoy you flight.

Once the plane was in the air the green light came on indicating that we could use our electronics. I pulled out some earbuds and plugged them into my phone and turn the music on and put them in my ears. I slowly drifted of to sleep.

I was awoken by a flight attendant shaking me.

"We're almost in California about 30 minutes left. Do you want anything?" The flight attendant asked me.

"Um could you just get me some water and a biscuit."

"Sure." She handed me a mint biscuit and some water.

"Thanks." I said.

After I finishes my biscuit an announcement came on.

'Hi everyone, We'll be landing shortly so can you turn any phones of for the remainder of the trip, thank you for flying Star Flights.'

40 minutes later I get of the plane and collect my luggage. I make my way outside to where the taxi's are. I see a taxi driver holding up a poster that said my name so I make my way over there.

"Are you Natalie Walker?" The taxi driver asks.
I nod my head.

"Well get in and i'll put you bags in the back okay?"

"Okay thanks." I do as he says and get in.

He packs my bags in the back and we drive off. The trip there is an hour I get my phone and ear phones out and listen to music. It would be night time at home so I decide not to call Zach.

I start to drift of but suddenly the car stops.

We stop right in front of a huge mansion probably where we are shooting 'Unpredictable." Yay.
Note the sarcasm.

I get out of the taxi and collect my bags and slowly go to the front door.
I ring the door bell and a girl in her late 20's opens the door and her name tag read Victoria and I'm 100% sure that's the chick that called me.

"Hello I'm Victoria and you are?"

"Natalie Walker."

"Okay follow me and i'll show you wear the other girls are."

I follow her down a hall and up some stairs and she opens a door and there are about 20 other girls here.

"Just sit down and make yourself comfy till the other girls come." Victoria says and then leaves.

I sit on a couch alone and wait for the others to come.

This is gonna be fun!
Note The sarcasm.