☁︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹☁︎︎

I was very confused, annoyed and sad for some reason I was really upset. I don't know why but it really bothered me that Dixie didn't actually like like me and I was just a fucking stupid bet.

Part of me doesn't believe it could be true but Noah showed me proof...I thought for the rest of the ride back to our hotel and decided that I'm going to completely ignore what Noah said.

I really like being friends with Dixie and I don't want to give her up even though I'm just a bet and she doesn't really care about me. I'll just pretend I don't know anything and I'll make sure she doesn't get in my pants.

The bus stopped and I jolted forward, I looked to the side and noticed it was our stop so I grabbed my bag and got off after Dixie.

While walking to our hotel room we had a normal conversation except when Dixie flirted with me...it pained me knowing that she was just faking it.

Time skip

We were watching tv together and she was being a bit touchy but honestly I liked it. I keep thinking I like Kio but when he touches me it just doesn't compare to Dixies touch.

We were trying to figure out what to do tomorrow and after a long conversation we decided on coffee in the morning, some shopping, and a fancy dinner. I was quite happy with our plans and it seemed Dixie was too.

We finally relaxed and focused more on the tv then. Dixie deciding I wasn't close enough so she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer so I was laying me head on her chest. I smiled and a light blush appeared on my cheeks which I think she noticed because her smile grew even bigger.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know Dixie was tapping my nose trying to wake me up. When I got up the first thing I did was check my phone because Larray texted me and said his full dis track was coming out today and I was super excited because I was in the video. He sent it to me early and I could barley wait to watch it.

LARRAY👑🥵

Can you please send me
the video now I can't wait!!

Ofc bitch, I excited to release
it tonight I think the fans
will love it

Same, it's amazing and
I bet the video is even
better I haven't seen the full
version yet

GIRL YOU LOOK SO
FUCKING HOT IN IT

SO DID YOU

OK OK IM SENDING
IT RN

AHHH YES BITCH

here

(You are the girl with pink hair in the front row next to Noah)

LARRAY IM SO FUCKING
PROUD OF YOU KING

THANKS GIRLIE
LOVE YA

LOVE YOU TOO

sorry I have to go now
Dixie wants to get coffee

Ooo ok have fun ;)

Hehe I will

-end of texts-

I got up and started getting ready for a nice day in London with Dixie.

Sorry for the short chapter I have been really busy with soccer and school that I haven't been able to write a lot.

BUT ANYWAY LARRAYS DIS TRACK IS FUCKING AMAZING IM IN LOVE WITH IT AND HOW HE CAME FOR EVERYONE
(Btw I didn't spell check so there might be some errors)