☁︎︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6☁︎︎

I felt my body being picked up but i payed little attention to it since I was so tired. Not long after I was placed back down in what I'm guessing was my bed.

Someone tucked the covers over me and whispered
"Goodnight angel" they kissed my head and started walking away. Before they left I peeked my eyes open a tiny bit and saw it was Kio. I smiled and went back to sleep.

•••••••

I woke up to the sunlight shining in my eyes. I groaned and sat up. I quickly stretched and got out of bed. The first thing I thought of was to book tickets to England so I called Avani to see if she could come.

"Hey Avani I'm getting tickets for a flight to England  and wanted to know if you can come" "yeah, when are we leaving?" "Three days" I said turning my laptop on. "Ok I'll come, love you bye" "I love you too" I sighed as she hung up the phone.

I got the tickets and we would be staying for a week and a half. I also booked a hotel room for us to stay in. Once I was done I went to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

I put on a simple outfit and decided to text Rudy.

The outfit:

•••••••

Rudy🥰

Me
Hey Rudy its Blair

Rudy🥰
Oh hey Blair
Ive been waiting for you
to text me because i wanted
to ask you if your
free tomorrow

Me
Yeah im free, what do
you have in mind?

Rudy🥰
Ok good
Just be ready at 6

Me
Ok

•••••••

I smiled and went downstairs to see if I could find something to eat. I got in the kitchen and almost all the guys were in there. "Blairs finally up" Bryce said which caused all the boys attention to go to me.

"Morning guys" I said and rummaging through the fridge. "good moring B, we saved you a pancake" Jaden said. He placed a plate on the table by Blake.
"Thanks" I took a seat and started eating.

All of us talked and stuff until there was a knock on the door. Anthony answered it, Mads and Ben shoved past him and came running over to me. They dragged me up to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

"Umm so you didn't think to tell us you got Rudy Pankows number?!" Ben said. "Well it's not that's important" I replied. "Umm yes it is! He's hot as fuck!" Mads argued with me.