☁︎︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿☁︎︎

(I'm going to start putting songs at the top for you to listen to while reading)

When I got home I went in the pool a little with Kio then went inside to do my night routine. I was in the middle of getting dressed when I received a call from Avani.

The call (your bold)

Whats up?

I can't come to England with you tomorrow something came up

Oh, that sucks what should I do with the extra ticket then?

You should ask one of your friends.....I know Dixie really wanted to come

Ok, I'll call her

Ok I wish I could come I really missed Halle

Same I'll tell her you won't be able to make it

Ok, love you bye

Love you too, bye

Call ended

I was sad Avani couldn't come but at least I get to invite Dixie. I texted her and she replied instantly saying she could come. I finished changing and also texted Halle and told her the bad news about Avani.

Dixies POV

I can't believe Avani did that for me, Shes such a good friend. I was telling her about how much I like Blair and she said she would call her and make up a lie so I could go to England with her instead.

I'm so excited! I get to spent a whole week with the love of my life, if only she knew how much I liked her.

Blair's POV

I was excited Dixie could go with me, shes one of my best friends. When I finished packing my shampoo and chargers I plugged my phone in and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear. I unwilling got up and started getting ready.
I washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun. I just put on my glasses instead of contacts because I  was too lazy.

Outfit:

I put some chapstick, my wallet, AirPods,my charger and phone in my purse barely fitting it all

I put some chapstick, my wallet, AirPods,my charger and phone in my purse barely fitting it all. I went downstairs being as quiet as possible so I didn't wake up any of the boys.

But with my luck I knocked over their damn manikin. It made a giant bang, I stopped dead in my tracks to see if I woke them up. I didn't hear anything so I continued making my breakfast. About ten seconds later Josh, Jaden, Bryce, Anthony, and Kio came running down.

"I HAVE A GUN" Bryce shouted trying to act intimidating. "Whoever's here come out" Anthony said calmly. " I'll be right back I'm going to grab my camera this will make great content" josh whispered. "Finally you won't have to use click bait" Bryce replied teasingly. "Really Josh we could die right now" Jaden slapped him on the back of the head. "seriously we someone could be trying to steal" Kio whispered.

I decided it would be funny to scare them so I very quietly snuck up behind them. I tip toed behind josh and grabbed his neck. He screamed in fear "AHHHH THEY FUCKING GOT ME HELP!" "JOSH!" Anthony screamed and tried to help him but I grabbed him too. "HELP! HELP ME" He screamed it took all of me not to die of laughter.

The rest of the boys saw it was me and started laughing their asses off. "Why are you laughing?!" Josh cried out. I let go of the two idiots and they turned around to see me holding my stomach due to how much I was laughing.

"Seriously. That was not funny I almost shit myself" Anthony said. "I'm surprised you didn't" I laughed out. "You have a good grip" josh joked but gave me a smirk. "Woahhhh" they all said. "Calm down buddy" Jaden said patting his back.

"Well I have to get going I have my flight" I said. "Oh yeah I forgot, we'll miss you" Bryce said. They gave me a group hug and Kio kissed my cheek. "love you guys" I said pulling away, I grabbed my suitcase and purse. "Love you too" Anthony replied. I gave them one last smile and headed out the door.

Dixies Uber just pulled up and I got inside.
"Hey Dix" I said hugging her and buckling my seatbelt. "Hi" the car jolted forward and we were on our way to the airport. I must have ended up falling asleep because next thing I knew we were there.

Dixie helped me out if the car and I grabbed our luggage. " I'm so excited" she said as we walked in. "So am I, I can't wait for you to meet my cousin" "same, can we go to Starbucks I'm kinda thirsty"
"Sure I was gonna say the same thing" "ok,come on" she excitedly grabbed my hand and lead me to the nearest Starbucks.

We both got iced coffees and she insisted the she paid so I let her. After that we went threw security and made our way to our gate. It wasn't too packed so we got seats next to each other.

It was a thirty minute wait so we made a funny TikTok and talked for a while. I loved talking to Dixie I felt so comfortable and relaxed around her.

After what seemed like five minutes but was really thirty, people started boarding the plane. We got up and the lady checked our tickets. We took our seats right next to each other and got comfortable, this was going to be a long ass flight.

I decided to make a short chapter before I went to sleep so I hope you liked it