"Why you won't move right now?"

"They got a sketch of me everywhere, that's why."

"Well okay." I grimaced . "Bye." I waved.

"Mhm." He nodded waving me off and I got out.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

"Girl yes, he is crazy. I need to find another job and move out cause I'm not going out of town with him." I shook my head.

"Girl he gone kill you if you don't, you need to just do as he say and come back when they kill him." Amani said .

"If they kill him, they gone kill me too."

"No they not, you innocent."

"They don't care."I squinted.

"You right." She nodded. "Well friend, ima make sure to take care of Teigan cause you got yo self into some crazy shit."

"Thank you." I nodded. "I'm scared but I don't wanna die."

"As long as you do what he say, you good. He cute, he might want you."

"Girl." I shook my head laughing. "You're horrible." I stood up pulling the wedgie out going to the bathroom.

I used it and did what I had to do before leaving out .

"Okay, ima see you next time." She hugged me. "I love you, be safe."

"I love you too." I hugged her back.

She left out and I sighed sitting on the couch looking up the news .

Sure enough, there his face was and the sketch looked close enough to him.

I read the article and it basically said that he was pulled over and the police pointed his gun at him, Duke reacted shooting him first and pulled off .

I shook my head closing the computer, If I told him I didn't see then maybe all of this wouldn't even be happening .

Aries went back to our dads since I had work , I decided not to tell him about what was going on because he was very dramatic .

I got up cleaning up my living room and kitchen , once I got done with that I cleaned my bathroom room .

I went in Aries room cleaning her toys up. After I finished that, I went and separated her clothes and put them away .

I lined all her shoes up against the wall and vacuumed her floor when I got done.

I closed her curtains and made her bed up before leaving out going to my room .

I cleaned my room , got in the shower . When I got done , I laid down and FaceTimed Myra.

"Heyyy." She answered.

"Heyy Aries , what you doing?"

"I eat." She showed me her fruit snacks. "Want some?"

"Yea, you gone bring me some?"

"Daddy we bing some?" She looked at our dad.

"Yea, we gone bring her some when she not busy."

"I bing some." She nodded. "Gotta wait."

"How long I gotta wait?" I laughed.

"Just wait T." She frowned.

"Okay Toota." I laughed . "Calm down."

"T I get a doggy." She got up.

"You got a doggy?"

"Yea." She put her tablet down and showed me the puppy.

"Awwwnnnn , what's his name?"

"Doggy." She said in a duh tone.

"You named him doggy?"

"Yea." She nodded smiling.

"She is a character." He grabbed her tablet. "She got a new story to tell everyday."

"I know." I laughed. "She been like that since she could talk, she always got something to say."

"She do, the other day she told me 'I'm grown leave me alone' I almost smacked her." He laughed.

"She swear she grown and she sure act like it too, she not confused about nothing that's going on?"

"No, she talked to y'all mama on the phone the other day, she asks about her but other than that she be okay."

"That's good, I thought she would be more worried."

"Me too, she be minding her business. She ain't even bad."

"She know better, last time she was being bad she cried while standing in the corner, she been good ever since then."

"She cried? For what?" He laughed.

"She said it was monsters coming, I just made her stand there." I shrugged laughing.

"She craz-"

"Hold on, ima call y'all right back somebody calling." I told him hanging up. "Hello?" I frowned .

"Change of plans, we gotta leave tonight."

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

This book so hard to write, never did nothing like this .

Excuse the mistakes , vote && comment.