Curfews and Scandal Part 2

You smile so slightly. I’m the one who remembers these moments. But it’s okay. I’m happy having you here. We’re happy. We don’t have to go anywhere. Right here and right now I’d like to laugh with you and watch you smile, with me. 

              Back from their schedules and Star King, So Nyuh Shi Dae found their way like drunkards back to their dormitory at 12 midnight. The maknae was perfectly happy with blending up some herbal drink and going to bed, exactly adhering to the curfew and bedtime she had set for herself.

                “Tired, tired. So hungry. Someone get me ice cream.” Sooyoung commanded as she peeled off her thick black coat and tossed it onto the floor of the living room, plopping herself down on the leather sofa. Accepting the fact that she was ignored, she entered a deep slumber before setting off to bed and began her nightly snoring.

                Hyoyeon sat herself on top of Sooyoung and lay back leisurely. Jessica entered the house in a catwalk and paused at the pile of clothing that was slowly beginning to look like Mount Everest as everyone walked here and there, changing at the same time. Instead of blowing her top and cursing in English, she huffed, sighing, and added her top to the pile and then pulled on a comfy pajama top.

                “I’m probably the only one going to bathe aren’t I?” Yoona shook her head and strode past the lazier, older role models with a fluffy towel hanging off one shoulder.

                “Where’s Taeyeon and Fany?” Yuri was curled up on the floor with Jessica sprawled on the couch above her.

                Seohyun looked out from one of the rooms and answered, “Sleeping!” before looking back again and making a face, “Aigo, byuntae, ah, byuntae.”

                Tiffany had not changed out of the white frilly top and shorts, and the marine cap lay somewhere on the floor. Taeyeon had managed to get her shoes off and a loose pair of pants on. The thick blanket had been hastily draped over themselves as they lay hugging each other, Tiffany’s head on the kid leader’s chest.

                “So cute. I guess this is the alternative option if you’re not allowed to date.” Sunny was pressed up against the door frame and turned back to the others.

                “What are you saying, huh.” Taeyeon lifted her head.

                “Nothing, nothing.” Sunny waved a hand at the offended Taeyeon, who tried not to wake Tiffany, a hand on the other girl’s head.

                Jessica pulled herself off the couch, dragging Yuri along, and peeked out from the doorframe. She lifted an eyebrow and revealed her blinding grin.

                “Aish, really.” Hyoyeon looked at the three nosy people, away from the cell phone that she managed to text on without taking a glance at.

                “Hwang Mi Young, you’ve caused an SNSD scandal.” Taeyeon muttered and pulled the quilt over her head.

                Tiffany slowly lifted a hand to smack Taeyeon on the chin for using her Korean name. Taeyeon caught it, not yet asleep, and placed it on her chest, before deciding to hoist Tiffany up so they were level.

                “Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany whispered.

                “Ne.”

                “Saranghae.”

                “Pabo saranghae.”