"What the fuck are you doing here?"

She smirked mischievously. "Missed me?"

I shook my head and stayed where I was. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be. Just get yo shit and go."

She shook her head and climbed off the bed walking towards me. That's when I noticed she had lingerie on. I stepped back. "Don't even think about touching me."

Where the hell is security? Because y'all know I don't even believe in putting hands on anybody but this bitch Jayla got me fucked up. I should've listened to my baby from the jump. I don't know what gave her the impression that I wanted her. Every conversation that we had was work related. She stepped closer and I stepped back. I heard a knock and looked at the door.

"Mr. Hayes? It's the Manager, I have security with me!"

"HELP! HE'S RAPING ME. HELP!" Jayla screamed bloody murder and I just looked at her like she was stupid. Next thing I knew the door was busted open with the security and manager marching in.

"Mr. Hayes, are you alright?" The manager asked me and Jayla's face dropped.

I shook my head. "Yes, but this woman is not my wife."

"If she's not your wife, then who is she because apparently she knows you." The manager asked me while looking at Jayla.

"She's my ex-assistant, that was fired for misconduct." The manager nodded and motioned for security to grab her. She started doing all that unnecessary ass screaming. She lunged at me but the security snatched her up and dragged her out of the room.

"ILL SEE YOU TOMORROW BABY!" Jayla screamed as she was being dragged out of the room.

The manager turned to me. "Mr. Hayes, I apologize on the behalf of my employee. She should have been more careful. Your week will be free and I'll be refunding you your money. I'm also moving you to the other penthouse suite, so if you will follow me please, and I'll have your bags sent up."

I shook my head and followed behind her down the hall. Brielle finna give me a earful. The manager unlocked the door and let me walk in first. I like that room better because I was familiar with the bed. "I'll be right back with your bags."

I nodded and sat on the couch. I pulled my personal and business phones out my pocket. I unlocked my personal and facetime'd baby. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey baby!" She beamed. She was in her office working. I pulled the hood of my windbreaker over my head and bit my bottom lip.

"Uh, we may have a problem." She stopped what she was doing and looked into the camera.

"Stop beating around the bush and spit it out." She leaned back in her chair and folded her arms across her chest. I sighed.

"When I texted you, I had just pulled up to the hotel. I got out and made my way inside to check in and the attendee said the usual greeting. Hi Mr. Hayes and all that. Then she said my room is ready and that my wife, Brielle, is upstairs waiting on me."

Bri snatched her phone up and mugged the camera laughing. "Wife?"

"That instantly raised red flags. I asked for the keycard and said call security. I got on the elevator and once I made it to the room.. Uh, Jayla was in the bed with lingerie on. When the manager and security made theirselves known, she hollered raped. Security removed her from the room."