Acidentally mated (bakudeku)

This is an omega verse.
Omega- the lowest rank, they're also the weakest and can only become hero's if they're mated by their second year of high school. They can take heat breaks but they don't have to if they have heat suppressants.
Heat- a period of time when an Omega has the need to breed, while in their heat they're more likely to become pregnant.
Beta- literally a normal person, middle rank, they don't have heats nor ruts, they usually mate with other betas or omegas.
Alpha- the highest rank, they have ruts that they can also take a break for. They can mate with whoever they want even other alphas but that would have to be a female and male relationship.
Rut- a period of time where they really feel the need to find a mate and breed them.
Pheromones- a specific sent an alpha or an omega can let out that change depending on their emotions. Omega pheromones are usually sweet and alpha ones are calming and strong.

THIS IS SET IN JUNIOR HIGH

Third PoV

It was after lessons and Izuku was getting his usual beating, but it was different this time. After all of Izukus bullies left except Katsuki, he grabbed his collar and smashed his lips against the youngers. Izuku was freaked out. He didn't know what to do. He knew it was better to not fight back but he still did. He squirmed around in his grip until Katsuki pulled away and slapped him telling him to stop.

TW rape TW

Katsuki picked up Izuku and pushed him against the wall kissing him roughly, Izuku had finally come to the conclusion that Katsukis has started his rut and he's clouded by his hormones. Katsukis movements were getting more frantic than ever. He ripped off Izukus pants and pulled down his. He didn't bother even stretching Izuku the slightest and just slammed into him, hard. Izuku screamed and was crying and begging for Katsuki to stop or for someone to help him. Izukus scent was now very bitter. If anyone in the right mind smelt it they would've cringed. Blood was streaming down from Izukus hole, but Katsuki didn't care and continued slamming into him as hard as he could. Luckily his thrusts were getting sloppy so Izuku knew he would finish any moment now. What he didn't expect was Katsuki to bite his sent gland. Katsuki mated him...

Izuku was crying even more now that he got mated by Katsuki. Katsuki snapped out of his rut, his eyes widened when he saw Izuku crying infront of him with a bite on his sent gland. He wasn't stupid so he figured out what happened quickly. Katsuki pulled out of Izuku pulled both of their pants up and picked him up.

End of rape

Izuku tried to get out of Katsukis arms but he was too weak. He didn't want to be carried by the person that just raped and mated him. Katsuki understood that but didn't let go, instead he took both of their bags and walked with Izuku to Izukus home. As usual Inko was at home today so Katsuki knocked on the door and as soon as Inko opened the door she gasped and told Katsuki to put Izuku on his bed.

"So, what happened?" Katsuki hesitated. "I- uhm I-I'm so sorry" is all he said and Inko was about to ask what he was sorry for but then came to a terrible realisation. Her son was raped and unwilling mated by Katsuki. Inko Midoriya was mad. She got up and slapped Katsuki in the face. He just took it knowing he deserved it. After Inko insulted him a bit the doorbell rang. She glared at Katsuki and went to open the door. Conveniently it was Mitsuki Bakugo, she was worried about where her son was but when she saw him with a red slap mark on his face she asked Inko why she slapped him. How she knew it was her? Easy. It was a fresh slap in the size of Inkos hand. She told the Pomeranian mother what her son did, she wasn't happy at all. She hit him upside the head. "You stupid brat!"
Katsuki just took it because he knew he deserved it. "How is Izuku?"
"He's passed out right now, I just hope he wakes up soon. I don't know what to do Mitsuki! We both know we can't afford to get the bond removed! It's way too expensive and god knows, Katsuki may have knocked up Izuku!"

Inko broke down crying. She was lost and she had no clue what to do. Mitsuki couldn't help much either but she just comforted Inko while Katsuki was already thinking about jobs he could get so he could get rid of the bond mark and help financially with the possible pup.

Time skip to the next day

Izuku was in school but he avoided any contact with Katsuki, he didn't even look at him and every time Katsuki came close so he could talk and apologise to the greenette, he ran away. Katsuki never bothered to chase him though, he didn't want to scare him anymore. At the end of the day Izuku managed to get home from school without any sort of contact with Katsuki. He greeted his mother with a hug and went to get ready for his doctors appointment.

After the doctors appointment

Izuku was walking home crying, his sent was sour and everyone avoided him because of it. Izuku turned a corner only to bump into someone. "Sorry I wasn't looking were I was going"
"It's fine De-Izuku, are you okay?"
Izuku immediately looked up. "K-kacc- Bakugo" Izuku said in shock and Katsuki was heartbroken when Izuku didn't use his nickname. "I-I'm fine" he said and started running home. Katsuki was about to run after him but decided against it.
Izuku burst into his home out of breath and crying, Inko was by his side right away.
"Baby take a deep breath and tell me what happened" Izuku took a deep breath and told her that he was pregnant and that he ran into Katsuki on his way home. Inko was understanding and just comforted him. Once he fell asleep Inko called Mitsuki and told her the news. She was more than angry.

Might make a part two.
Psycho~Chan Out~