Dont ask me,i dont know what im doing!

Hi my names Ashely parker. I live in California springs on Bradford court. I turned 14 last month and now I'm entering high school! How exciting! That's what I thought. RING RING it was my first day of high school and I was late for school! My alarm clock threw a wrench in everything by breaking when I needed it most. I'm so disapointed. "Mom! I'm gonna be late! Get in the car and I'll be right there!" I own my mom. "Excuse me? I'm not taking you anywhere until you say please." Ok maybe not. "Uh do I have to?" "Yes you do." I love my mom but sometimes she's a pain."ok fine...please." "Thank-you very much. Now get in the car your gonna be late!" My mom is...a mom. But she is not an ordinary mom, she is a very good mom, but not in the way you'd expect. My dad kinda wandered off when I was little and never came back,so my mom and I are on our own. In some ways she's a total pain but in others she's my total best friend. "I know! That's what I told you!" "Don't you sass-talk me!" "Sorrryy!" "We're here! We're here! Get out of the car now!" "Ok,ok stop being so pushy." " Sorrryy!" It was her turn. That's right. "It's ok. Bye!" "Bye freshmen, be good!" "Ok!" Finally she left! I don't know how but she seems to drag on every last conversation just so it last longer...maybe it's just a thing moms do. Now that my mom was gone I was starting to freak out a little... Ok ALOT! How am I ever gonna survive? "Ashely! Hi!" I was so scared, I jumped up and shouted agghhhh!!!! "It's just me Ash!" "Oh,hi." "I'm so glad your here! I mean I know you would come but I was hoping you wouldn't get-" " Madison! It's ok. I'm just glad my best friend is here with me on my first day of high school." Yes,I do have a best friend besides my mom. What do you think I am uncool? Haha,you may be right."what class do you have first???" Oh no!!!!! I left my schedule at home!!!! This is terrible what do I do?! "I gotta go call my mom quick!" I was running so fast she didn't even get to say goodbye, that's how fast I am. Boom."I NEED to call my mom! Now!" I know, I know. I tend to be demanding sometimes."ok,ok calm down.sheesh. The phones right there, and make it quick!" Jeez the office ladies here are so rude. Not a good sign. "Ok don't worry I will. Sheesh." Oops!did I just say that?! "Excuse me? You just bought yourself detention." Oh no, oh no. This can't happen. Not today...not ever! "No! Please! Is there ANYTHING I can do to get out of it? I'm sure you could have me do something!" I was begging. And when I beg, I BEG."oh,I don't know,I'm not supposed to do that...I could get fired." No! I don't care! I CAN'T have detention! "PLEASE! I won't tell anyone! I promise!" " well...there might be something, I'm supposed to clean the cafeteria tomorrow-" "I'll do it!" "You didn't even know what I was gonna say!" I may have jumped to conclusions,I THOUGHT she was gonna have me clean it for her. " you can clean it for me and you don't have to go to detention." I was right! And I was so in! "Ok! I'll do it. Thank you so much!" "Whatever, don't you have a call to make?" Oops the bell rang in 10 minutes,Better call mom...fast! RING RING RING "hello?" Mom always answers on the third ring. And I'm glad she continued to do so today. "This is Ashely. I forgot my schedule and I need it fast. I have to go to my first class in 10 minutes! Wait, 9 minutes!" "Ok, ok. I'll be right there!" "Bye mom thank you so much!" It's been like 2 minutes where is that lady?! "Ashely here's your schedule. Hurry go!" "Thanks mom!" Wow. Now that I think of it, she got to my school in 2 minutes! Crazy. Uh I have math first. I hate math. "Hey Ash!" There's Madison. "Did you get your schedule?" "Yup!" "And?" "And what?" I get confused sometimes. Maybe a lot of times but that's another story."oh! Yeah I have...math first." I tried to mumble that last part and was hoping she didn't hear. "Dang't,I have science. Second period?" "Science!" I couldn't help but laugh. "Well that sucks." She was right! I really hope we have at least ONE class together."oh! I have history third period!" "Yay me too!" We were so excited,we didn't care that we we're freshmen in the middle of the hall, we jumped up and down and shouted yay! yay!yay !yay! "I gotta go! And you need to go too! Bye" I was about to say see ya third period,you,me,history...but I figured that'd be cheesy, and if I'm any cheese I'm cheddar cheese with a hint of American...just cause I tend to say things like it's a free country! And I can eat pudding if I want too! I'm an individual I guess. A weird one.