chapter 3 preparing for Hogwarts

After we left the 'hut on the rocks' as Hagrid began to call it. We landed in London and began walking to the Leakey cauldron.

"Students must be equipped with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and bring if the desire an owl, cat, or toad.  can we find this in London?"

"If you know where to look" I said smiling at him.

We reached the Leakey cauldron and walked in. it was crowded as usual.

"The usual, Hagrid?"

"Can't, Tom, I'm on Hogwarts business" Hagrid said putting his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Good Lord, is this — can this be —? Bless my soul. Harry Potter… what an honour. Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back."

The bar had went silent at the name 'Harry potter' but now everyone was talking saying welcome back and shaking his hand.

" H-H-Harry p-potter can't tell you what a p-pleasure it is to meet you. "

I recognized that stutter, it was proffesor Quirrell. I did not like the man, not cause his teaching, but I found him untrustworthy. I  was suspicious of him. I always had my eye on him. It seemed when something went wrong he wasn't far away.

"Proffesor I didn't see you there.  Harry this is proffesor Quirrell. He'll be you're Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher."

"Oh nice to meet you." Harry said

Harry extended his hand to shake Quirrell's, but he just continued talking.

"f-f-fascinating subject, not that you need it ah p-potter."

"Must be going now lots to buy." I said

"Goodbye."

I nodded to Quirrell and quickly walked next to Harry.

"See Harry your famous." Hagrid said.

"But Why am I famous?"

"I don't think now's the right time, but later I promise." I said.

"Listen to your sister Harry."

"So you are my sister really?"

"Well who else would I be. Of course I'm your sister!" I smiled and gave him a huge which he returned.

Hagrid began to tap the bricks and I let go of Harry.

"Welcome Harry." I said

"To Diagon Ally." Hagrid said

Harry looked around in amazement.

"Here's where you get your quills and your ink." I said.

Hagrid and I told him about some of the shops.

"But how am I suppose to pay for all this I haven't got any money." Harry said.

"Well there's your money, Harry! Gringotts, the wizard bank! Ain't no safer place. Not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts." Hagrid said.

We walked inside and saw all the busy goblins.

Harry looked at the goblins, he seemed a little scared.

"They are goblins Harry nothing to be afraid ofn as long as you stay on their good side that is." I said

I was on good terms with most of them. I smiled to them some nodded other's waved, they actually liked me a far bit, which it was rare for a goblin to like anyone.

We walked up to the counter and I said with a smile,

"Hello, how are you today?"

The goblin behind the counter looked up from his work with a sour look on his face, but once he saw me he smiled for a brief moment and then said,