"love you" chapter 20

"Harry I thought you packed all your things up last night."

"Well I was but then Fred started to show Ron and I this new prank they thought of."

"Fred! Did you pack, are you done packing!?!"

"Well, about that see i was umm....."

"Just hurry up and pack guys!!"

Goodness, I've always had to make sure that Fred and George get everything packed and ready to go. Now it looks like I'll have to do the same for Harry. I mean what's so hard about getting things packed up.

"Done!" Harry said while walking down stairs.

"About time I finished hours ago" Hermione said, not even looking up from her book.

"We're done too!" George said while he and Fred came running down stairs.

"Alright then, how about some breakfast?" I ask

"Let's go." Fred said and away we went.

-later that day-

"Guys it's time to go, come on!" I yelled

"Alright here we are let's go" Fred said

We got down to the train and loaded our luggage. Then me and Harry ran back out on to the plate form to say bye to Hagrid.

What are you two doing you should be on the train.

"Well we couldn't leave with out saying bye." I said while walking up and giving him a hug.

"We'll miss you Hagrid." Harry said also giving him a hug.

"You two are gonna have me blubbering like a baby here." Hagrid said sniffling.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot here Harry your sister has one so I thought you should have one too." He said while giving Harry a photo album. It had a picture of Harry mom dad and me on the cover, just like the one I had.

"Thanks Hagrid." Harry said nearing tears.

Hagrid smiled, "alright you two time to go."

Me and Harry walked back to our compartment. While the train pulled out we waved bye to Hagrid. Once Hagrid was out of sight we set down.

"We forgot to ask!" George said looking to me.

"Yeah where are you going this summer Anna?" Fred asked

"Well actually I'm staying with this one family maybe you know them... The Weaslys!" I said with a smile

"Really!?" Fred said

"That's great!" Ron said

The rest of the trip was spent discussing everyone's summer plans and such.

I was happy to be staying with the weaslys but I would miss Hogwarts and Harry. Soon, far to soon, we reached platform 9 3/4, and I had to say goodbye to Harry. Uncle Vernon was there to was there to pick him up but I didn't want to speak to him.

"Harry you better write me over the summer. Tell me if their treating you alright, ok?" I said.

"I will."

"Good now come here and give me a hug." I said opening my arms.

"I love you Harry." I said in his ear

"I love you too Anna."

We let go of each other.

"Hey you know if Dudley ever starts messing with you tell him you'll give him ears to go with that tail." I said with a smile

"But we're not allowed to do magic outside of school."

"Dudley doesn't know that, now does he." I said with a wink.

"Alright you better go Vernon won't like waiting." I say getting a little teary eyed

"Yeah I guess." Harry said before giving me one last hug and then going to the barrier. Before he ran through he gave me a quick wave then he was gone.

"You'll see him again before you know it, summer never seems to last long now does it?" George said walking up from behind me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess your right." I said looking up at him. Huh I never really noticed how handsome George was.................Wait what did I just say?!?

A/n
Well her it is the final chapter!! I'm so happy I finally finished. Well now that we are at the end of book 1, yes there will be a book two, I want to thank quit a few people JaceeSatterfield JessicaCollares lolaandrooney zazano TirilUlvang themultifangirl _PollyMarvel24 lisagull Lily_Styons lenamcf hannahmariefruge
Colours14 cas_is_bae Believe_or_not angelina_tiger
I want to say thank you to all you wonderful people. Thank you for voting, for leaving me a comment, or for adding this to a reading list. That just means the world to me so really thank you, with out you guys I probably wouldn't have even finished this book.
Now that this book is down I will be writing a second so I need help with a name for the book and a cover so I please if you wanna help with that then message me or leave a comment. Well I guess it's time to say
Bye!!!!!!!!##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#done!?!!!!!??!!!:);)!