chapter 11 Christmas part 2

Recap: "don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle."

Present:

"I won't." I said after that I walked back to the common room by the time I got back it was time for dinner. We walked down to dinner and by the time it was over we were completely stuffed, it took forever for us to walk back to the common room. Ron waddled like a penguin which all of us laughed at.

Once we got to the common room. Me,Fred and George plopped down on the couch, Harry and Ron sat in chairs.

"Hey Anna you have another present."Ron said

"Where?" I asked

"On the table there." Ron said

I reached over and grabbed it. It had a note on the top so I read it to myself.

'Merry Christmas to an interesting girl.'

Where have I herd that before?

I looked at who it was from

Your Hufflepuff friend Cedric.

Now I know why it was familiar after I stood up to the Slytherin boys and ended up covering my self in flames Cedric said "that was......interesting"

He is...... well he's.........he's a some kind of person but he's definitely nice.

Crap I didn't get him anything, now I feel bad. Well I guess I will give him something when breaks over. You know I just realized that I haven't even opened this thing to see what he got me, wow.

I then opened the present and inside was a small bottle of perfume that smell like what ever the person who smelled it was most found of, to me it smelled fruity. Awww how nice I'm definitely giving him something this is awesome.

After that we all talked a little and then went to bed.

( later that night)

"Anna wake up you have to see this come on!"

I woke up to Harry and Ron standing over my bed with Harry yelling to come I quickly jump out of bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Just come on you have to see this!"

We all quickly got under the invisibility cloak and Harry began to lead us somewhere. After few minutes we walked in to this room and Harry through the invisibility cloak to the floor.

"Come here stand right here do you see, look it's mom and dad." Harry said

"I just see us." Ron said

"Here there stand here now do you see."

Harry mover so it was only Ron looking in the mirror. I began to examine the mirror.

"Wow."Ron said

"There you see them that's my-.". Harry started to point at the mirror when Ron interrupted him.

"That's me I'm the qudditch caption holding the house cup and bloody hell I look good. Harry do you think this thing sees the future."

"How can it my parents are dead."

"I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean-." Ron started

"Its ok." Harry said

As I looked at the mirror I remembered that I had read about it, Mirror of Erised. I read about it, it shows us our deepest and most desperate desires.

"Harry, Ron come on let's go." I said and me and Ron began to walk to the door, I turned around to see Harry looking at the mirror.

"Harry come on." I said

"You guys go ahead I will be there in a minute." Harry said

"Ok." Ron and I then. Went back to our dorms and two bed. But I kept waiting to hear Harry walking up the stairs to his room but after an hour I knew he was not coming. I got out of my bed put some clothes on and went to see the one person who would know what to do, Dumbledore. When I got to his room I feel bad for waking hI'm at this time but it was important. When I reached the door and knocked I thought it would maybe take a minute but a second after I knocked I heard come in and I did. Dumbledore was sitting at his desk reading.

"Dumbledore, sorry to come so late but I need your help Harry found the mirror of  Erised."

"I will go have a word with him."

"May I come?"

"Of course."

We then went to the room where the mirror was and there was Harry sitting in front of it. I was about to say some thing but Dumbledore shook his head and said to wait here while he talked to him so I stood and listened.

"Back again Harry, I see you like so many before you have discovered. The delights of The Mirror of Erised. By now you must know what it do what it does. let me give you a clue the happiest man in the world would look into the mirror and see his self just as he is."

"So then it shows us what we want whatever we want." harry said

Yes and No it shows us nothing more or less then the deepest most desparate desires of our hearts you Harry who have never know your parents see them standing beside you but remember this Harry this mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth men have wasted away in front of it even gone mad that is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home and I must ask you not to go looking for it either it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Harry looked to the mirror one more time then back to Dumbledore.

"Yes sir." They then walked back over to the door where I was standing Harry looked at me I then put my arm over his shoulder and said

"Come on let's go." He nodded I then looked to Dumbledore and mouthed a 'thank you' to which yes smiled. Harry and I then Whent back to our dorms.

~A/n~
Hey guys hope you like the update please vote and comment tell me what you think
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)!!!!!