Where is my Mommy

It was Monday morning and i had Kayshawn all packed up. Today is the day Key Key is going home and i can't wait to talk to her about this weekened. We waited but soon i would have to clock in so i called Key Key. It went straight to voicemail. I began to get worried so i dropped Kayshawn to his pre-school.Then i dialed up Ms.Kay,Key mom.

M.Kay: hello

J:hi Ms.Kay

M.Kay: hay baby

J: i was just wondering if you've heard from key. she didn't come to pick up Kayshawn so i dropped him off to pre-school and called you.

M.Kay: oh baby she's been kidnapped overseas and they wont let her go.

j:oh lord. What happened? Why do they want her.

M.Kay: the leader said she was a jewel.

J: do you know when they are going to rescue her?

M.Kay: no they aare working on it though. But meanwhile to you mind taking Shawn into your care. I'm getting old and i can't do what i used to.

J: of course i will.

M.Kay: thank you honey i'll call later on to talk to Shawn

J: okay have a good day.

I quickly got out of the car with exactly 15 miutes to spare. I went in my office and sat my stuff down booting up my computer. Then i went to the breakroom and began making her coffee when i saw two coffee's on the table one with whipped cream and one without. And a note that read: thought you might be running behind so i made the coffee. ----Jerry I smiled he remembered. I took the coffee to my boss and took mine back to my office. I then called the sub shop and ordered a meat ball sub and the sub i wanted. Then i got started on my work for today. There was a knock on the door and then the sub man. i paid him and looked at the time. I walked down to the loading docks and looked for Jerry. My heels made an echo as i walked up to a group of guys. I tapped Jerry on the back and and gave  him th sub. 

J: Thank you Jerry for this morning.

Jerry: you quite welcome Ms.Tatiyanna.

J: alright don't work yourself to hard let these young boys do the hard stuff.

Jerry:i wont. bye Tatiyanna.

J; bye hun.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I walked up to the front doors of  Kayshawn's pre-school. I sighned him out and waited for him to come out. When he walked out his eyes went big. 

K: AUNTIE!!!!!

J: baby what's up?

K:nothing.

J:how was your day.

K: good painted and colored A,B, and C. 

J:good job

K:and i'm the first one in my class to count to 100

J: oh wow i think that deseves picking something out of thr treasure box.

K: yeah!! where is my mommy?

J: well some bad people took her. But the good guys are going to get her.

K:okay

J: hay on the bright side you'll be staying with me until she comes back. and i think you might pick the iPad out the treasure box.

K:really?