Boys Life of Despair: Part 17 [Class Trial]

Start bij het begin

"NO! THAT'S WRONG!"

"Wait a second guys...Wasn't the weapon used to kill Toko found at the scene of the crime?" Chihiro asked "I'm talking about the pair of scissors that we found at the bottom of the pool."

"Agreed," Makoto pondered "there might not have been any blood on it, but it may have washed off in the pool. And there wasn't anything else at the scene that could have left a wound that deep, right?"

"Not only that, but after examining the body, I can confirm that the shape of the scissors matches with the shape of Toko's fatal wound on her neck." Kyoko added.

"O-Oh...yeah..." Hiro scratched his head in embarrassment "of course that's it. Man, what the hell was I thinking?"

"W-Wait...You examined her neck...!?" Hina cringed.

"EEEK! GROSS!" Hifumi squirmed.

"I'll take the floor from here and change the subject to that of the suspects," Byakuya took charge after Kyoko refused to respond to Hina and Hifumi's reactions "of course, saying that, the identity of the killer is obvious, is it not?"

"What? You for real!?" Hiro exclaimed "I don't know...I didn't really get a good look at the scene after all."

"Now you're just proving how much of an incompetent sycophant you are..." Byakuya snarled "anyway...The most suspicious person here...

Is Junko Enoshima..." he declared.

Of course, as soon as he did, the Fashionista herself immediately went into defensive mode.

"Hey!" she snapped "what do you mean I'M the most suspicious!?"

"Are you an imbecile?" Celeste asked "you should know full well why he is pointing the metaphorical finger at you..."

"Byakuya...could you please explain?" Chihiro asked "what makes Junko so suspicious?"

"Are you dumb too?" Celeste frowned at her.

"You're not going to get us anywhere by insulting people Celeste!" Taka boomed. Celeste ignored him.

"Well, here's my theory," Byakuya responded to Chihiro's question "from the very start, this murder was set up by Enoshima..."

"It was SO not!" Junko yelled.

"Quiet...!" Byakuya snapped back "this doesn't involve you."

"I'm feeling PRETTY FUCKING INVOLVED!" she shrieked. Byakuya ignored her and turned back to Chihiro.

"First of all, tell me something," he said "who here conflicted with Toko the most, out of everyone here who did?"

The one who conflicted and argued with Toko the most...That would definitely be...

1 - Junko Enoshima🔫
2 - Aoi Asahina
3 - Toko Fukawa

1 - Junko Enoshima🔫2 - Aoi Asahina3 - Toko Fukawa

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.