𖧧 ˳┆ PRISM LIVE CHAPTER 01'

@OFFICIALPRISM IS NOW LIVE !⇢︎ at

⇢︎ at ...19th of November, 2020 ++ 02:38a.m.
782k viewers are watching...say hi !

The live session opens up with a half-dead GUNO with messy purple hair wearing a tank top, clearly underdressed for the live sitting in front of a table filled with endless plates of raw uncooked meat and vegetables, a grill and a steamboat pot filled with chicken broth. Through his nonexistent facial expression, it was made clear that the idol was sleeping just before the live session started.

After a brief moment of silence, GUNO finally made his first baby movements in the live, using a pair of chopsticks to place a piece of meat onto the grill, allowing it to barbecue before impulsively taking a piece of lettuce and then shoving it into his face, munching on the raw leaf.

⸝⸝ KYU ⸃ !!
Hyung- we're on live.

Two males then stepped out from behind the camera and into the frame, revealing themselves to be KYU and JAEHYUNG, before taking the two seats next to GUNO.

⸝⸝ GUNO ⸃ !!
I don't care. What if I die the next minute from a heart attack and I don't get the opportunity to eat these delicious grub.

── ⺌⏜⺌⏜ ⇾ ➊ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ▾ 】────╮
𝐫𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐩𝐩: wtf i am hurt
𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠: it's the korean line!!
𝗺𝐮𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐚: GUNO-
𝐭𝐳𝐮𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐞: omg a mukbang after
their comeback? 😍😍
---------------

⸝⸝ JAEHYUNG ⸃ !!
you're hurting spectrum's feelings!

⸝⸝ GUNO ⸃ !!
unhurt.

⸝⸝ GUNO ⸃ !!
(shoving the grilled meat in his mouth) ogay wait im kidding.

⸝⸝ GUNO, KYU &&' JAEHYUNG ⸃ !!
3, 2, 1. Light with us! Hello! We are PRISM!

⸝⸝ JAEHYUNG ⸃ !!
... 's Korean line.

── ⺌⏜⺌⏜ ⇾ ➊ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ▾ 】────╮
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝗼: ok boomer
𝐡𝐲𝐞𝐫𝗼𝐡𝐚: streamobsession or die!!
𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠: jaehyung is so pretty IT HURTS
𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧: where is the foreign line
---------------

⸝⸝ KYU ⸃ !!
(reading the comments) ...where is the foreign line?

⸝⸝ KYU ⸃ !!
why?

⸝⸝ KYU ⸃ !!
(picks up a knife)...are we not good enough for you?

⸝⸝ GUNO ⸃ !!
(smacks KYU's head) you 'dis rascal

⸝⸝ GUNO ⸃ !!
...they're recording a variety show now so you're stuck with us for now!

⸝⸝ JAEHYUNG ⸃ !!
SPECTRUM! How has your day been?