Meeting

Kaminari's pov:
"DUNCE FACE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED" I heard Bakugo screaming and immediately woke up "I'M AWAKE" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and got dressed "GET OUT HERE PLEASE" Kirishima yelled "K I'm coming" I said as I walked out to the deck. I stopped walking as I made eye contact with someone tied to a chair in the middle of the deck  Mina saw me staring and whispered in my ear "Does someone have a crushhhhh" I blushed "No I don't even know him! Anyways why's he tied up?" Mina rolled her eyes as she looked over to Bakugo "Ask blasty" I looked over at Bakugo and saw him yelling at Kirishima then glanced at the guy on the deck, he had blue-gray eyes, dark blue hair, glasses, HUGE muscles, and tall I snapped out of it when I finally noticed Bakugo was screaming "OI DUNCE FACE ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF" Kirishima looked at him "Bakubro stop cussing so much" Mina nodded in agreement "What were we talking about again?" Bakugo looked at me obviously annoyed and Kirishima looked at Bakugo with the "yell at him and I'll punch you with my quirk" look "YOU GUYS TELL HIM I'M GOING TO SLEEP" Bakugo yelled at Sero and Mina Kirishima followed Bakugo. I looked back at the mysterious guy on the deck "Imma say hi" I said as I walked over to him "Hi I'm Denki Kaminari what's your name?" He looked kinda annoyed for some reason "I'm Tenya Iida" he said still obviously annoyed "I can tell you're annoyed. Is it my voice? I know it's kinda squeaky and high pitched, but I can try to make it deeper" I said still oblivious to why he was annoyed "I can tell you weren't paying attention to your friends earlier and that you have no idea why I'm here" he said less annoyed then earlier "Nope I have absolutely no idea I wasn't paying attention at all! So why ARE you here?" I asked curiously "I was kidnapped" I looked at him shocked "you're friends with Deku aren't you?" I said "Yes" Iida said "Well since you're here we should get to know each other we could be friends" I said smiling he sighed and said "Ok Kaminari well what's your favorite color?" He asked. I thought about the question for a few minutes and then answered "Definitely yellow. what about you Iida?" Iida took a little bit to think about it "hmm I'd say blue" I stared into his eyes, they're so blue like an ocean; I was worried I would drown it I looked into them to long. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Iida clear his throat. oh god he must've saw me staring "Sorry about that your eyes are just really blue" he looked at me with an offended expression "I can't tell wether that was a compliment or an insult" He said "Definitely a compliment" I winked "You have nice hair" I looked at him surprised "you gave me a compliment so I gave you one" he explained "you didn't have to" I laughed. I saw Mina standing next to me out of the of my eye she whispered in my ear "you sure you don't have a crush?" I thought about it. No way I couldn't like him after Bakugo let him go I'd never see him again. But I want to see him again I don't want him to leave! Holy shit I like him. I thought about the fact he was probably gonna be let go soon. I started tearing up a little, Iida looked at me. He said something but I didn't hear him.