"Love you so much Selena!" Justin said when he finished. I was out of breath and could feel my cheeks turning pink.

"I love you more Jay!" I exclaimed. Justin laughed and replied.

"Not possible!" Then he opened the door........

The whole house was pitch black and there were no sounds coming from the house.

"Babe, where is everyone? The chef? The kids? Why are the lights all off?" I asked.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Surprise Selly!"

"Selly Surprise!"

"Surprise baby girl!"

"Surprise sissy!"

"Selly bear Surprise!"

"Surprise!!" Everyone shouted. It took me a moment to notice what was going on. Everyone was here, the bad blood squad, my family, Justin's family, my 13 reasons why cast, The Hotel transylvania cast, Spring Breakers cast, Monte Carlo cast, my managing team, my writing team, Justin's friends, my old band mates, a few people from Disney, my future movie casts, and most surprisingly the Wizards of Waverly Place cast.

"OMG! Wait what?" I screamed and my mouth fell open. Everyone there clapped and laughed at my reaction.

"Surprise babe! WE love you!!" Justin said.

"I love you guys so much! But what's this for?" I asked. The shocked look on my face still has not disappeared.

"It's your baby shower plus just a WE FREAKING LOVE YOU party!" Taylor yelled. I blushed really hard and bit my lips.

"Awww guys thank you! You didn't have to. How long did it take to plan this?" I asked.

"Since before the Grammys. It took a while to get all of your cast members/team, friends, and family to be able to choose one date." Justin answered.

"Selly, you know the fever was all fake and the dress up was to distract you?" Jazzy said excitedly.

"Aww Jaz you're such a good actress. How did you get her to have a fever?" I asked Justin.

"Oh I just had her stay in the jacuzzi and drink hot chocolate." Justin answered. Everyone wowed and clapped for Justin's tactics.

"Yeah, ok remind me not to ever let our kids know your tricks." I giggled. Everyone laughed and started to spread out. There was a small carnaval for the kids, a photo area, food bar, bar that only had mocktails in baby bottles, and the whole house was decorated.

"Yall can do whatever you want to do now! We are going out to eat around 6:30!" Justin yelled. My friends first started walking towards me and I walked over to them too.

"Congrats Sel's! Love ya!" Cortney said. She hugged me or gave me a side hug and started rubbing my stomach.

"OMG SELENA MARIE GOMEZ! YOUR BUMP! IS FREAKING GETTING SO BIG!!" Taylor yelled as she got closer to me. I smiled and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Wow, I thought you told me you were in London? Tay?" I asked. All my friends started laughing and looking at Justin.

"Jay?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah so I told them all to pretend they were busy or somewhere else so that you would think we were just spending today at home with the kids?" Justin replied and kissed my cheeks. My friends Awed, I stuck my tongue out at them and rolled my eyes.

"Thank you girls sooo much! Now I know all my friends are pretty good at telling a white lie." I replied and we all started laughing.

"So just wondering, where are we eating?" Ashley asked. I playfully pushed her and Raquel and I shared a look.