I still love you || Ukai Keishin | 🔞

Start from the beginning

His voice was familiar, she knew this voice and she knows who's this voice belonged to. "Keishin..?" Widening her eyes, she looked up at him. He has grown taller and handsome. His hair is dyed blond and he wears a headband too. "(Y/n)..?" Hearing his voice calling her name, her heart beats unstoppably. She wanted to hear this voice for a long time ago.

"Keishin...! Hi! How are you..?" She asked him with a bright smile on her face. She wanted to hug him so badly but she held it back, they broke up and now they remain just...friends. "(Y/n)..! I'm good and you? You have grown up a lot..!" Ukai is probably feeling the same, he wanted to hug her and kiss her all over her face but held it back. "I'm good too and you too..!" She laughed. "Woah, it's been 5 years since then..." Ukai said, "it's been so long.." "How about we...reunite again..?" Ukai suggested to her with a smile. "Of course..!" (Y/n) agreed, then he excused himself for a bit to help the other customers while she continued with her shopping.

Day by day, she came to visit him every day. She even helped him with the shop and kinds of stuff. Little did we know, both of them fell in love with each other again but were scared to confess again. What if she likes someone else? or she's already in a relationship? The question was going all over Ukai's thoughts and of course, it was the same for (Y/n) too.

Entering the Sakanoshita shop again, she met Ukai at the counter reading some news and a cigarette in his mouth. "Keishin..! hi!" (Y/n) happily said and waves at him "(Y/n) hi!" He placed down the newspaper as soon he saw her approaching him. "You came again..: He said with a chuckle "of course yes..!" (Y/n) chuckled back at him. "Hey (Y/n), I have been wondering if you want to come over at my place tonight...so we can watch a movie or something.." Ukai shyly said and scratched at the back of his head. (Y/n) chuckled at him again and nod her head in agreement "Of course.." she said.

Ukai's mood lightens as he got a little bit excited "Then how about after, I close the shop let's go together to my house" Ukai suggested to her and smiled. "Mhm! okay!"

And the night came and the two of them are in Ukai's apartment. They played some games and watched some movies together as they did in the old times. Except for...cuddling and kissing. "I should try..." Ukai mumbled for himself and walked over to (Y/n). "(Y/n)...I have something to say" Ukai said and took a deep sigh "(Y/n)...I still love you..and I don't think I can handle this anymore" He confessed again..like the last time.

Shocked, she froze in the same spot. She won't know what to say, she was feeling happy and the tears fell out of nowhere "I love you too, Keishin..!" She confessed and hugged him tightly. "I waited for you so long.." He said and nuzzled on her neck. "You smell nice.." he added and looked at her. He leaned closer to her face and their lips finally connected again...after 5 years apart.

They moved in sync, passionately kissing each other. She felt connected to Ukai at that moment, more than she ever had before. He pulled off her lips and looked at her "Are you...ready for it?" He embarrassedly asked her, it took her a few seconds before it hits her "I mean, I'm always ready for you" She chuckles and he smiled and picked her up bridal way and went to his room.

He tossed her on the bed, then took off all of her clothes with the condom wrapper in his mouth. She was getting out of her thong. Once everything was on the floor, he placed the condom on and crawled towards her on the bed.

He got the tip in fine, but about halfway in he felt a little pressure and saw her wincing. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, it just hurts a little." He was on the thicker side and any lubricant that was on the condom had surely worn off a while ago, so he just went slower.

Once he was about four strokes in, she seemed to relax a little bit. After four more, she relaxed a little more. When he put himself inside of her, her legs clenched against his hips and she grabbed the back of his arms.

"You can go a little faster," she panted in his ear. He obliged.

He went a little faster. She grabbed a little tighter.

He went a little faster. She pressed her fingernails against his arms.

He went a little faster. She clawed her hands down his arms.

He couldn't feel anything, except his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. He would see her wince every time he would start to go too fast, so he knew when to slow down. After a while, he decided to slow things down altogether.

He laid his right arm beside her head so that he could lean down to kiss her. He slowed his strokes down, but he was elongating them. Her hands moved to his back; every time he went to the base, she scratched a little harder. His favorite thing about kissing a girl's neck during sex is that he can hear her panting directly in his ear.

She bit down pretty hard on one bite, which caused a reflex "Agh," whisper out of him. With the top of his ear still gripped between her teeth, she ordered him to go harder.

"I want you," she said, in a deep breath, "to take that fat cock of yours," breathing harder, "and I want to fuck me like you mean it." He released his ear from her mouth and glared at her.

"Well?" She said.

He leaned down to kiss her as he started to fuck her harder, but when he pulled away he bit down on her lip hard enough for her to take another deep breath. She grabbed his ass and dug her fingernails in as she continued to paint. "There" she sighed "Don't stop"

He didn't want to cum before she did, but it was getting harder to resist the urge.
"Keishin," she sighed, "I'm gonna cum."

As she started to cum, she bit into his arm. Not a nibble; not putting her teeth against; but a full-on, digging-in chomp. Because he was starting to cum as she was finishing, he blocked out the pain.

Once he blew his load and rolled over to lie on his back, everything hurt.

The chill of the sheets against the scratches on his back was uncomfortable. His arms were covered in claw marks; she even drew a little blood on my left arm. "I'm sorry if I hurt you with my nails.." She apologized as she was feeling but he insisted and smiled at her "It's okay, baby" Ukai chuckles and embraced her in his arms. "This is my favorite night.." he whispered and closed his eyes "A perfect night.." she said the last sentence and fell asleep in his warm embrace. He pulled the blanket and covered both of them.

"Thank you for coming back to Japan, I love you.." He said and drift off into his dreamland.

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

I feel like this story is a bad one but here you go, I tried my best .-.