"Hey teach don't let me in with these bunch of losers , I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as side kicks to some busted d lister ha. " Katsuki said with his feet on the desk.

"You think your better than us Katsuki? " The class said.

"Let's go I'll take you all on." Katsuki said with a smile.

" I'll end up more popular then All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time people all across the world will know who I am and it all starts with UA High ." Katsuki said with a fist in the air.

"Oh yeah Midoriya , Y/N don't you wanna go to UA too ? " He said looking at his clipboard. 

"Y/N makes sense but Midoriya hahaha." The class said.

" Listen up Deku your even worse then all these damn rejects you quirkless wannabe." Katsuki said with his hands smoking towering over Izuku.

" That's enough leave him alone Kacchan!" You said placing a hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

" Tch...Whatever ."  Katsuki said.

Y/N's POV~

Wow Kacchan certainly has gotten worse over the years , I still can't belive I'm actually bestfriends with a jerk like him. Kacchan you asshole I understand my brother is quirkless but give him a break he can be a hero just like the rest of us . Don't listen to them Izuku show all these asses that you can become a hero even without a quirk.

~ Back to reality ~

Class is over and the three childhood friends promote from Aldera Junior High and walk home together. On the way home Kacchan has decided to take you out to eat , as a celebration.

" Hey little nerd, let's go out to eat ."  Katsuki said with a smile.

" I would love to , can Izuku come along ? "  You said with a smile.

"The..NO! I HATE THAT DAMN NERD ! "  He yelled with his hands in his pockets.

" Please Kacchan he's my brother, and if I remember correctly the two of you used to friends ." You said.

" Tch. Do whatever you want little nerd ."  He said averting his eyes.

" Thanks Kacchan. " You said .

" Yeah , Yeah. "  He said.

" What time should we be ready , and what do we wear ? " You asked.

" Be ready at 5 , and dress casual. " He said.

" Will do , bye Kacchan ."  You said as you enter the house.

" Later little nerd. " He said takening his leave.

~~