30 - Real Confession

Jan's POV

This is the day, I already packed my things for a one month concert in the Philippines .

I went down, and saw the brothers waiting in the living room, " Hey there, what are doing at this time ? " I asked, " We will be the ones to bring you to the airport . " they said.

* Dingdong! *

I went to the door and opened it and saw Darren with his luggage .

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks, " Thanks for coming with me, I love you D ! " and hugged him again.

" Your welcome and I love you too J, more than that . " He said and kissed me in my cheeks .

Wait what ?!

" What do you mean by more than that D ? " I asked, " So kiddos ? You ready ? Leggo ! " then Ri dragged me and I saw Toby dragged Darren .

Darren's POV

I need to tell her already, before Jk confessing to her .

I just remembered something before I went to their mansion,

During the TVK episodes, I always saw Jk texting with a girl named Jan, " Jk, sino ba yan ka text mo ? Ang saya mo . " I asked him, " My ideal girl, from Orlando, her name is Jan . Hindi niya alam ang totoong pangalan ko, any sinabi ko lang ay ako ang Mr. Admirer niya . " he explained to me . I just nodded .

Jan is her name ? It could be my best friend . But, there are many Jan's in Orlando . Better not mind it .

But now, it is different . It is truly her . So I better tell her that I love her more than just a friend, so she would be mine forever .

I send her a text, even though we are just near .

To: Jan

Jan, I know its to early to confess but, I have loved you without me knowing, but only my feelings . Then it came to the right time that I knew that I liked you and loved you . I want you to know that every I love you'd that saying any telling you is true, Connie and I, have been talking about this and he called it as Young Love or Puppy Love . Even to Ri and Toby, they agreed to my desicion that I would be confessing to you anytime of any year . I am not hoping that you would like me back or love me back .

Sent .

My heart is beating so fast, dammit this feeling ! I know that really its to early, I just don't want her to lo —

* Beeep *

That's my phone .

From: Jan

I like you, I love you too D, more than just a friend. But let's just stay as puppy lovers . Were too young to have a relationship .

I looked at her and saw her sweetly smiled at me . I just gave her a wink .

" I know you guys are already together . " Ri said suddenly .

Me and Jan was shocked, " W - what ? Us together ? " Jan stuttered.

" Yep, I saw you texting each other even though were just inside the car, and you two are confessing . " Toby said, and I saw Connor smiled back at me .

They knew these already . I texted them last night .

" Doncha worry, we will keep it a secret . " Connor said, " Thanks guys. " I thank them .

I saw Jan blushing, so cute . I smiled at her cuteness overload .

I love her and she loved me back . That's all I need to treasure forever .