Special Chapter - 'Soldier'

(Please skip the rest of the days, today is Saturday)

I really liked the feeling of being with them. I will never feel OP ( out of place ) unlike before.

Last Wednesday, Jan and Darren told me that I'm done of them already. And they are my bestfriends too! I'm so happy, very happy in havig them in my life. Then after them, I met Darren's boy bestfriend, Rayne Jackson. I always wonder why my friends are all good - looking? Haha!Good choice of friends though.

Today is Saturday ! Today is the recording of my new cover, Before You Exit's ' Soldier '.

We will be having our recording Jan's studio. It's so big honestly. It's bigger than my studio in L.A. (She is from L.A, honestly.)

*R-ring! R-ring !*

The studio bell rang. I went to the door and opened it. "Hey!" they greeted me. "Hey Guys! Am I too early? Haha. Just excited." I said, "Yes you are! And we are excited too!" Jan said.

When they got inside, they all looked so surprised. "Did you arrange everything? I thought all of us will arrange. " Darren said, "Yes, I did arrange everything, all is set up. So let's start." I said, "What's the songs by the way?" Riley and Connor asked in unison while fixing our chairs. "Well, It's Before You Exit's 'Soldier' . " I said. Then the brothers suddenly had a huge smile in their faces. "Thank You!" they all said in unison. "So what's the plan?" Jan asked. "Well it's like this. Me, Jan and Darren are the lead vocalists while Riley is the back up but he is going to sing lines too. Connor and Toby will doing the instruments, the guitar and the piano. And Connor please dont forget to operate the system. And our shooting will be after the recording, it will be at the back of Jan's studio. It is such a nice place there." I explained. "Okay! We are ready!" they all said in unison. Then we all went to our places.

In 3, 2, 1

(Instrumental)

Jane's:

You got a holes in your jeans
And a few in your heart
You dont know what it means to me
To watch you fall apart

Jan's:

Cause your broken and bruised
But I can hold you close
I'll take you in my arms tonight
Just Me and You

All:

Baby in a heart beat
Ill take you with me
I just wanna get to know ya
Your throwing me off beat
So I cant breathe
I just wanna get to show ya
If were falling apart
I will fight for your heart
I can be you shield,
I fight on the fields,
Baby when our life gets colder,
Ill be your soldier

Riley's:

Na, na, na, na, na

Jane's:

Ill be your soldier

Jan & Darren:

Na, na, na, na, na

Darren's:

Just put up your arms
And you'll be alright
Cause the world is like a battlefield,
And Ill be here to fight

Riley's:

I see your scars and your wounds
And I can heal them too
Ill take you in my arms tonight,
Just Me and You

(back to chorus)

Jane's:

When your feeling low,
I can take you higher

Jan's:

When the world is cold,
I will be your fire

Darren's:

Ill be there,
When you need a shoulder

Riley's:

We can win this war,

Jane, Jan, Darren & Riley:

I will be your soldier

(back to chorus)

Jane's:

Ill be your soldier

All:

Na, na, na, na, na

Then we stopped. Connor went near the system and paused the recording. Then he signaled us to talk.

We all cheered because of the successful recording we made. "That was awesome Jane! Thank you for inviting us." Jan said. Then they all agreed.

"So, lets do the shooting!" I said excitedly and we all ran outside. Except for Riley, who was bringing the camera.

I fished my phone out and checked the time. It almost sunset. Its the best time to have the shooting. Toby went near me. "You have a good choice, and by the way the recording is so perfect. I love it." he whisphered, I blushed a little "Thank you Toby." I said.

When everyone is settled down, I told them to go to their assigned places because we will start tbe shooting now.

Connor was the one who shooted us, he is with Toby. After us, it was the instrumetalists turn to have

When all was finished, I ask Riley of hecan do the editing and he said " I will be honored to do it." YESSSSS !!!

Everything is so perfect! This is the best day of my life!

* END OF FLASHBACK *

So that's it! Our friendship wih those guys started on my first day of my grade 6 year! This year, we will be having our 1st year of friendship.

I am so blessed and thankful for having them in my life, especially my girl pal, Jan. They were all so PERFECT!

.......................................
Please

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

please dont forget to follow me FOLKS !!