Author's Note ( for upcoming chappies )

Heya Guyzz !! Um, earlier I just updated Chater 16 ..

Just wanted to announce that maybe, the upcoming chapters, Jk will be in the story and I am thinking that maybe I could get Jk’ s partner from the readers .. And also Jan’s Cousin ...

Requirements for being Jk’s partner : (example below )

> is to post 2 love quotes or inspiring quotes on my wall .. ( u can just message me )

> and after the name you wanted to be in the story, age and your characters introduction ...

> I’ll be choosing the best or the most wonderful quote ...

Ex:

For Jk’s Partner !
Blah ... Blah .... Blah ... ( the love quotes or inspiring quotes )

Janice Sanchez, 15, (the characters information )

For Jan’s Cousin : (example below)

> is to post name of loveteams among the characters stated: Jan and Darren, Marje and Darren, Ranz and Jan, Darren and Franz, Rayne and Jan, lastly, Jane and Rayne on my wall .. ( u can just message me )

> Same thing with Jk’s partner, type below those loveteams, the name you wanted to be in the story, age and your characters information ...

> Ill be choosing the best  ...

Ex:

For Jan’s Cousin !

#Blah ( name of the loveteam )

#Blah ( name of loveteam )

Marie Auston, 14, ( characters information)

So hope ya joining !!! See yah !!!

~JustEasilyMe