Prolouge

~The Winchester's Start~
It all started when a childhood friend of the Winchesters came back. It reignited the flame between hunters Faith Nelson and Dean Winchester. After being together a while things happened between the two. Their first daughter being born. Her name was Samantha Winchester named after Dean's brother Sam.
Then another child was concieved 3 years later around the time Dean received the Mark Of Cain. Upon him becoming a demon a pregnant Faith everything she could to help her corrupted fiancé. With no avail she gave up not to long before Dean was cured of his demonism. But it was to late the hunter was far away with her two daughters. She bought a house to raise the two girls... The second daughter was born and her name was Deanna Winchester, named after her father.

~ The Novak's Start~
Castiel met a beautiful human and they fell in love. They had eloped secretly and their two children were eventually born only a few years before Dean's girls were. The boys were named James and Jett. Castiel knew he had to keep them safe from Dean when Dean became the Deanmon so he told Faith about them and to check on them every now and then. Faith went to check on them when she was running away with the girls only to find their mother dead and the children hiden. She took them in to raise.

This was the beginning of our pack of hunter's story.

{Author's Note}
I know this sucks I'm sorry guys! I promise I will do my best to make the next chapters more interesting! Let me know what you think in the comments though. :) love you all!