Chapter 10: DID YOU REALLY LOVE ME?

Start from the beginning

"Yeonjun: its none of your business." he said 

"Yoon: YAH! THATS IT WHERE THE HECK IS CHOI YEOJUN'S DIARY LET ME SEE IT!" i said yelling at his brothers.

Suddenly Soobi took a royal blue notebook with gold around it and he was giving it to me when 

"Yeonjun: Y-YAH!" he said and ran to Soobin taking his diary.

I quickly ran over him holding his diary trying to take it.

"Yoon: let me see what your hiding in this diary that you tried to blast your members!" i said as i stepped in his feet. He winced in pain and pulled my hair.

"Yeonjun: you'll never read my diary!"

"Yoon: watch me!" i said as i slapped him in the face and had a cat fight.

MEAN WHILE...

Huening Kai's pov:

We were enjoying Yoon noona and Yeonjun hyungs cat fight when beomgyun hyung took popcorn and gave it to us.

"Soobin: ain't this fun." Hyung said laughing while Yoon noona slapped him again and Yeonjun hyung pulling her hair while shouting.

Wah aren't they suppose to stop them? No? okay i'll just enjoy this then.

Back to Yoon pov:

Damn this man! why won't he give up! uhhhhhhh!

"Yoon: Yah let go of my hair!" as i pull his hair more hardly

"Yeonjun: Ak- arrasseo arrasseo! let go in three!" i saod smirking secretly 

"Yeonjun: 1..2..3! let go!" he let go and i pulled his hair more harshly as he screamed in pain, but suddenly my oppas stopped us.

"Jin: Hey stob it!" Jin oppa said but i ignored it.

"Jin: Yoon Ghabriella Park! stob it or the maknae line won't hang out with you for a month!" i quickly let go and hugged vminkook oppas

"Yoon: no! anything but that! i'm not done beating Jungkook oppas ass!" i said hugging them more tightly not letting go as my oppas laughed at me.

"Jin: good now Yoon i want you to calm down a little cause me and namjoon has  something to say." i nodded and signaled them to speak

"Rm: since Yeonjun's room has a big hole the magic wall will re do itself but it'll take time cause the blast was pretty strong so...."

"Yoon: sooo...?"

Jin oppa sighed and inhaled quickly while gripping Jisoo unnies hands.

"Jin: So you and Yeonjun will be sleeping together in your room until his room is fixed." Jin oppa said.

"Me&Yeonjun: WHAT?!"

"BTS: HYUNG!"

"Yoongi: hyung! what are you guys saying? we didn't agree on anything that my precious sister will sleep with a man!" oppa said comepletely fustrated (lol trusfated).

"Jin: i know yoongi but she is also our sister, plus they're soulmates and i can't make Yeonjun sleep with his members knowing they red his diary, he might kill them."

"Yoon: seriously oppa? i might even kill him in his sleep!" i said eyeing Yeonjun.

"Jungkook: see? hyung she's gonna kill him! just make him sleep some where else, like the sofa not with my sister."

"Jin: as the eldest my decision is FINAL."

"Yoongi: i do not agree with the decision, i suggest he sleeps some where else!"