House tours, sleep overs and contracts

Depuis le début

I picked up one of San's chew toys, which San must have brought when coming for to nap with him, and threw it at his head. He yelped and looked at me.

"When did you get in here?!"

"Why are you surprised?"

He grinned in a wild way and walked towards me. I jumped up and pressed myself against the wall, my feet against his chest. He put his hands between my ankles, pulled them apart and rushed forward. His face was inches from mine, my legs were held up under his arms and I had to cross my ankles behind his back to stay up.

"No one has ever been able to sneak up on me. Not even Goo. How did you do that?"

"You developed old man ears." I shrugged and he grinned.

"Fight me."

"Sorry, my arm is in a cast. Can't."

"I like you." He grinned wildly.

"That's a little forward, don't you think? No flowers, no chocolate? No romantic dinner and walk by the water?"

"I want you." He laughed and I looked at him in annoyence. I was actually kind of nervous. I don't know how this guy will react to certain things. He's not the kind to rape and shit, but still.

"I'm not that easy. Now shut the fuck up or get the fuck out. I'll call Goo and he'll beat the shit out of you."

He laughed and dropped me.

"Goo can't beat me. I broke his bones and ligaments. All he gave me was this scar." He said and took off his glasses to show me.

But...no one's supposed to be stronger than Goo. I'm stronger than him, but that's different.

"He might have gotten stronger." I shrugged.

"Maybe." He agreed. I pushed passed him and sat on the bed, crossing my arms and legs.

"If you're going to sleep here, don't come out at all. Oh, and no more smoking in the house. I mean it Gun, I hate the smell and it's messy." I said walking away and unlocked the door before leaving, closing it quietly behind me.

"Duke, you almost here?" I asked after I called him on my way down the stairs. 

"Yeah, I'm actually outside the gates."

"Oh, sorry. I'll open them right now."

I hung up and went on my New Group watch. I sent Jordan a message, telling him to call Duke in an hour. Everything in this watch is untraceable by anyone that's not us.

I opened the door and Duke hurried in.

-an hour later-

Duke's phone went off and he answered.

"Hello?"

Duke's phone was loud so we could all hear Jordan on the other side.

"Hello, am I speaking with Mr. Duke Pyeon?"

"Yes, this is him. Who is this?

"My name is Jordan Alkinin."

"From HANDLE?!" Duke gasped.

"Yes, that's me. I'm calling you today because I believe you would make a great contribution to our group."

"W-what?!"

Everyone gasped and looked around at each other.

"HANDLE?!"

"WAIT, IS THIS A PRANK?!"