Breakthrough

Recap: We visit spencer in jail and he tried to flirt with us

Recap: We visit spencer in jail and he tried to flirt with us. He misses us.

I literally listened to this song while I wrote so I had to goodbye.

Your POV:

Being with Spencer was great. But it wasn't long enough. Not by a long shot. You walked back to the car thinking of everything he said to you in that room.

"Hi bunny." "You got a kink for criminals?"

You shook your head as a smile creeped up to your face. You pushed your hair behind your ears, feeling the beautiful white gold diamonds Spencer got you. Even if Rossi gave them to you, Spencer still bought them.

You got to the car and noticed Garcia looking frazzled. You walked a little faster, trying not to get your beautiful red bottoms too dirty. "Garcia? Are you okay?" You mused opening the door and sliding inside.

"I- it- Cat. It wasn't Cat. Well it was cat but also not really. But it was-" she was word dumping. "Woah P. Slow down. Breath. What are you talking about?"

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking again. "Cat is pulling the strings but she has an accomplice and that accomplice is Lindsay. She was in the Witness Protection Program and I don't know why shes working with cat but we found surveillance cameras of her leaving the hotel room. And shes covered in blood." She rushed.

You felt like you were going to pass the fuck out. Or throw up. Or both. "So this means we have proof and Spencer is innocent." Garcia shook her head so quickly you thought she was sure to have whiplash.

"Lets get your fucking mans home." She shouted as she started the car before quickly driving away.

Spencers POV: after you left

"Who was that Spence?" An inmate asked him. He didn't bother taking names. Everyone just had nicknames. His was dingy. Spencer pondered on if he should tell him or not.

"My fiancé." He stated flatly.

"I didn't see a ring on her pretty little finger." Dingy laughed. Spencers blood boiled at his words.

"Clearly you didn't look hard enough." He spat back.

"Oh trust me pretty boy, I looked real fuckin good." Spencers clenched his fists. "So tell me, how did a chump like you, get a slut like her? She must give some great head." Spencers mind went blank at him calling her a slut. Spencer launched himself forward, his fist connecting with the guy calling his girl names. "Don't ever look at her again. Do you fucking hear me? Don't you even think about her or it will be the last thing you fucking think about. I may be locked up in this hell hole with fucks like you, but im still a fucking FBI agent." Spencer kept punching until he was pulled off of dingy by some other inmates.

Spencer turned on his heels and walked as far away from the man as he physically could. "You better watch yaself pretty boy or your bitch wont ever see you again." The man spat at him.