A Prison Visit

Recap: Spencer is denied bail and thrown in jail

Recap: Spencer is denied bail and thrown in jail. The media caught wind of the situation and tried to interview y/n.

Possible TW: Lack of eating but not necessarily food restrictions but I just want to be careful <3

Its been a month since Spencers arraignment. It's been so different around the office without his constant fact dumping, banter and bad jokes. Everyone treated you different as well. They looked at you with sympathetic eyes, pity. Like you were helpless, fragile. They spoke at you like a child, slowly, like if they said the wrong thing, you'd crumble.

They aren't wrong.

You spent all the time you weren't in the office, or in the field, in Spencers bed. In his clothes more so, wearing his shirts into the office. You looked at it as a way to bring him to work with you.

"Y/N? Hello my little cinnamon apple pie are you ready?" Penelope's voice taking you out of the cloud you had your head in, and back to the office.

You finally got to see Spencer today. In jail, but you still got to see him. Penelope is taking you, just in case you become overwhelmed. This isn't unusual for you lately. Hotch, while still allowing you in the field, isn't allowing you to leave the police stations. Forcing you to do Reids old job and making a geographical profile.

"Ah yeah. Yeah, lets go. Thank you again for taking me. I know I've been a handful lately." You stared down at your hands, shifting your weight from foot to foot.

"Stop that right now," She huffed, "you are never a handful do you understand me? And if you talk that ickie, negative hullabaloo again, I will not be afraid to surround you in rose petals."

Rose petals.

Rose petals lined the floor, leading you both to a king size bed with a bucket filled with ice, two bottles of champaign, and two champaign flutes.

"Spence, did you do all of this?" Your vision blurry from the tears that threatened to spill over.

"Do you like it?" His voice full of anxiety.

This boy always had a habit of over thinking things. But then again, so didn't you. "Like it? I love it, Spence. I can't believe you did this f-for me." You sniffled.

Spencer took his hands and cupped your face. Forcing you to look at him. "You're worth it and more babydoll." His thumbs wiping your tears away. "These better be happy tears." He giggled.

Please, god or whoever, let me listen to that giggle for the rest of my fucking life.

The memory hit you like a fucking train. It felt like someone punched you in the gut. You swallowed the lump in your throat, not wanting to upset Penelope.

You smiled at Penelope as she rubbed your arm. "Let's go see our boy genius. Well your boy genius."

"No. Our boy genius." You smiled wildly at her.