Chapter 25

me @ hero's interview 💀^
____________________________
Jo's perpective

Hero and I are eating the strawberries he cut up and sitting on the picnic blanket.

"I still can't believe you did this." i say and he smiles.

"Of course love." he says and my heart beats.
"How's your mum doing?" he asks and I almost wish he didnt ask that.

"Um...the treatment looks to be working, which is good. After filming I'll probably go back to Austrailia for a atleast two weeks, cause i want to be there for her." i say and he nods.

Its hard to read his eyes, since we're wearing sunglasses.

"What are you doing after filming?" i ask and he sighs.

"I was going to go wherever you go." he says and I smile.

"You're going to come to Austrailia with me?" i ask and he nods.
I hug him and he rubs my back.

"I dont want you to feel pressured to though, you have your own family too." i say and he pushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"I'll visit them eventually, but im going to be there for you." he says and I smile, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You're the best." i whisper and he shakes his head.

"No you are." he says smiling and i giggle.

"You know I finished this really good book last night." I say sitting up straight and looking at him.

"I know...when i woke up around 1:00 am, you were still reading it." he says smiling.

"It was really good." i say and he nods.

"What was it about?" he asks and I tell him all about the characters and my favorite parts.

"And it ended like that?" he asks with furrowed eyebrows causing me to laugh.

"Yeah" i say smiling.

"They just left it on a cliff hanger? Will there be more books?" he asks and I smile at his reaction.

"I dont think so. You should read it though." i say, fixing my legs so that im sitting criss cross applesauce.

"no way, knowing it ends like that." he says shaking his head.

"Maybe i shouldnt have told you then." i say frowning and he shakes his head.

"No its okay, I like when you tell me what the books are about, you're so cute when you ramble on about it." he says and I blush a little.

Hero's phone buzzes and he pulls it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" he asks and i could already hear its Felix.

"Hey man." hero says and I eat some grapes.

"Nah...I'm with Jo." hero says and I blush.
"I already told you...i decided to take her out for a picnic." he says and I dont know why i get butterflies.
He talks to Felix about me?

"Yeah okay, bye." he says hanging up.

Hero looks at me, "He called to ask if you liked the picnic." he says shaking his head laughing.

"Why, you told them about it?" I ask smiling.

"Well i asked them if they thought going to the mall was better, but this is more romantic." he says and gives me a peck.
God im falling hard.

"So romantic." i say and then start giggling, "You were like, 'hey man...yeah yeah i already told you.'" i say mimicking him and how he talks to his friends and he starts to laugh.
He lays back so that his back hits the blanket.

I wrap my arm around his torso and look down at him.

"Whats going to happen after Austrailia?" i ask and he plays with the end of my ponytail.

"I do want to visit Mercy and them." he says and I nod.

"And I want you to come." he says looking at me, "So you meet the boys and my family." he says and woah.

I mean yeah it's a big deal hes coming to Australia, but the only family he'll be meeting is my dad and mom, and if Katherine is home.
She rarely ever calls me.
Im not sure if she'll even be home.

"Okay." i say and he raises an eyebrow.

"That took you a while to respond to, what are you thinking about?" he asks.

"Im just nervous...what if they dont like me." i say and he shakes his head.

"That would be impossible." he says and I roll my eyes playfully, although he probably cant see it.

"No it wouldnt." i say and his hand caresses my face.

"Yes it would, they already love you from what ive told them." he says and I blush.

"I cant believe you talk about me to them." i say smiling.

"Why wouldnt I?" he says and I cant stop blushing.

"You're being overly nice to me today." i say and he sits up.
I stuff some fruit in to my mouth.

"Well I do kinda feel bad, I did beat you in mini golf." he says and my jaw drops.
He starts to laugh and I can't help but smile, while i shove him.

"You know I also have my apartment in LA." i say and his grin gets wider, "You can maybe move in, after we see our families and whatnot." i say playing with the end of my blanket.

"So what you're saying is, we'll have an apartment all to ourselves?" he says and I feel heart creep up my cheeks.

"Just me and you..." he says and I nod.
His hand lifts my chin up gently, so that my face meets his.

"Yes...I'll move in with you." he says and I smile.

"Com'n, lets go walk around the park." he says packing up the blanket and snacks into the basket.

I stand up and help him put everything away.
Most of my worries have drifted away.
And I feel so happy right now, in this moment.
He makes me happy.

_______________________________

heyy guys,
wrote a happy chapter bc I was feeling kinda down with the new interview of hero lmao. So he said Jo and him have a strictly professional relationship :(
I dont fully believe him lmao, just cause he made it seem hes been saying this for a while, but they've never clarified anything about just being co-workers. Also, he could have said they were friends or something :(
All im saying is that his response was a little fishy, especially since the video was also deleted off of youtube👀 lmao
I really hope he was lying or something, but if he wasnt thats totally okay too!!
Ofc if being with other people is what makes them happy then ill support them. No matter what, ill always want whats best for them. Bc their happiness is whats most important and its not up to us to decide who they're with.
But anyways, just wanted to share my thoughts,
Hope you enjoyed the chapter :))
make sure to vote and comment !!
also if you havent, check out my other story, Enemies to Lovers :))
thank you for reading and for all the support!! 💗💗
lots of love, M <33