Chapter 6

Hero follows behind me and when i walk in to the bathroom i close the door and he groans.
"Dont tease me Jo." he says and i laugh.

I open it up a little and look at him with the blanket wrapped around his waist.

"Am i teasing you?" i say biting my lip and his eyes widen. I just laugh and he walks in closing the door behind me.

"Hero we need to think professionally." i say dropping my blanket and walking into the shower, closing curtain behind me and turning on the water.

"How am i suppose to do that when you're literally two feet away from me and naked." he says.

"What are we?" i ask and he doesnt say anything.

ouch.

"I dont know." he says and I just grab the soap and start to wash myself.

"I'm going to go back to my trailer, just in case any of the cast wonders where i am." he says and leaves the room.

Great.
So what is that suppose to mean?
I mean I dont expect him to know exactly what he wants after hooking up with me, but I cant be fool around and catch feels for him, if we'll never be anything serious.

Especially since the movie is on the line.
Things we're already awkward and we were never even dating.
I keep worrying about the movie, but with hero being my love interest in it, theres always going to be something there.
It's never going to feel like just acting to me when im with him.

I finish taking my shower and get out, wrapping a towel around me and picking out clothes for myself.

It's 3:00 now and our night shoot starts at 9:00.

six hours.
I guess i could go over my lines or go over my schedule for the rest of my week.

I sit down after getting dressed and go over the lines for tonight.

We're doing the New Years eve scene, but only certain parts.
We'll be filming the rest of the scene tomorrow at 2:00.

Shit.
Todays the fight scene with hero.
I go over the lines yelling, "She said, 'I dont kiss and tell hardin' what is that suppose to mean?!"

Its not what you think tessa, its an expression! we never actually kissed, and you, YOU KISSED A GUY RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!

"How was i suppose to know! Knowing your past and you, it wouldnt be a total suprise if you did kiss her!" i yell and im getting anger out that i didnt know i was keeping inside.

I'm about to continue when i hear yelling.
Next door.
I walk over to the wall and lean my head against it.
Heros trailer is connected to mine.
His voice is full of rage.

"MOVE ON MARIAM, You CHEATED ON ME!" he yells and I feel like its getting to personal.
He never told me he was in a previous relationship. He said he never dated anyone.
Unless, he dated her when werent talkign to eachother because we hooked up and he ignored me for months.

Im about to turn around, knowing i should, but decide to listen for a few more minutes.

"JO IS NOTHING BUT A FRIEND, AND THATS ALL SHE'LL EVER BE TO ME." he yells and, does he not realize i could hear him.
My heart shatters and all of a sudden its quiet on his end.
I lean my back against the wall and slide down it.
I cant believe I let myself start to fall for him again.
What is wrong with me?
Tears brim my eyes and they start to fall without me even blinking.
They burn my cheeks and it takes me a moment to realize im sobbing.
Calm down Jo.

I just should have kept it professional in the first place.
I stand up and wipe the tears of my face.
I decide to put netflix on and watch a couple of movies until i have to go and get my makeup done and dressed for the scene.