THREE: Leaving the hospital.

[THREE: Leaving Hospital.]

Olivia's (POV)

I had just left the room to get some food and some help when I suddenly started feeling sick and anxious. I ran to a bathroom and straight to the sink, then let the cool water run through my fingers before throwing water on my face. Running through my mind was how worried I was about Erina and how sick I was to learn her parents have been abusing her since she was six years old. I got so worked up I ran to a stall and threw up my remaining dinner from last night, the smell and sight of it then made me throw up again. I sighed and stood up going back to the sink and rinsing my mouth out several times then washing my face again.

I was drying my face off with some paper towels when a young nurse walked in; she looked familiar, and I realized I recognized her from last night. I smiled lightly, she did the same before asking, "Are you alright?"

I nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah, thank you. Im just a little worked up". She nodded back in understanding, giving me a sympathetic smile.

Remembering I was meant to be getting someone to check in on Erina, I figured the nurse may be able to assist. "Do you happen to know where Dr. Sanders is? The young girl my wife and I found has woken up and we wanted to get her checked on and see if she can be discharged."

"Im not sure, but I will page him and let him know. Thats really great news!" She was moving towards a cubicle, so I quickly thanked her and left, heading downstairs to find some food for us.

As I walked into the cafeteria the different aromas swirling together all hit me at once, turning my stomach once again. I blanched at the smells, and immediately turned on my heel and made my way outside the emergency entrance to a bench near the door.

I relaxed and breathed in the morning air, able to calm my churning stomach somewhat, before getting my phone out of my pocket and dialing Andres restaurant. "Andres Place, this is Alec, how may I help you?"

I smiled, remembering him from last night and how nervous he had been. "Hi Alec, this is Olivia Steel. My wife Grace and I ate there last night. I need to order three soups of the day to be delivered to General Hospital Emergency entrance. Ill be waiting out front."

I heard him writing on the other end. "Ill have that delivered shortly Mrs. Steel. Thank you for dining with us again today." We said our goodbyes, before ending the call.

While I was waiting, I took the time to try and settle my nerves, breathing the air in deeply and looking around at the beautiful colors on the trees. The anxiety was still making my stomach swirl, and I thought of Margaret, who has always been like a second Mom to me. I needed to call her to let her know to set up the house, but I knew hearing her voice would also help me to calm down.

"Hey Honey-Doll, what has you calling me?" I wanted to cry at her voice, but I held back at first.

"Well, I was calling to see if you would get the house ready and stocked for me, Grace and a few of our guests. I also...uhmI miss you, Marge. Ill explain more when we see each other, its hard to speak over the phone." I whimpered and heard her take a few breaths on the other end of the call. "Oh, Olly," she breathed out. "I miss you too, Honey. Dont worry, Ill get everything sorted before you arrive. And by the way, Homer isnt going to be home!" She giggled saying this and I did too because there is no Homer- this was just our inside joke after years of watching "The Simpsons" together.

"Thanks Marge, I love you."

"I love you too, Darling. I will see you soon, Sweetheart."

As we ended the call, I looked up seeing Alec heading my way with our food, so I smiled towards him as I stood up.