𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 i.

Zacznij od początku

     "I'll be back, baby girl." He exclaims quietly. I playfully pinch his side and give him a wet kiss on the lips. The champagne is starting to settle in. He smirks, and walks off to the bathroom.

     I walk over to my suitcases to find what to wear tonight. I look through all my clothes. I definitely overpacked. After looking I pull out some black pleather pants, and a black crop top that was opened backed and made a open 'v' down the middle of my chest. I decide against that, since it was on the hotter side tonight. I see a silk silver dress and take it out. The dress hits me mid-thigh and has a small slit on my thigh. It was pretty form-fitting and it made my butt look good. The dress was also opened-back. That's it. I pull out some strappy black heels, and decide that'll have to do. I lay it on the bed along with some dazzling earrings and rings.

     I walk into the bathroom, still in my lounge wear to see Johanne fiddling with Johnnys hair. I smile. Johnnys sitting in a high bar stool in front of the sink and mirror. Johanne steps to the side, not even acknowledging me to dig for bandannas from her catastrophe of hair supplies.

     "Wow," I say stepping behind Johnny and leaning down to rub his chest. I squeeze his biceps softly. "looking good, baby." He turns his head to the side and gives me a sweet kiss. He winks and flashes a closed smile.

     " 'scuse me." Johanne says while running her hand through the bandannas she's holding. I mouth 'sorry' and move out of the way. She continues to mess with Johnnys hair, adding more and more product. I start to walk back out as she asks him which bandanna he wants. He picks one, but she insists on the other. Dramatic.

     About 45 minutes pass, and I decide to start getting ready. More people have came into our room including, a makeup artist and a camera crew for Johnny. I knew that stressed him out. Instead of going into the bathroom Johanne and Johnny are in, I choose the other.

One, Johnny and I can never keep our hands off each other and two, Johanne ticks me off.

I grab everything I need including my makeup, curling iron, perfume, and outfit. I walk into the second bathroom. I run back out to get my glass of champagne. I hear Johanne laughing loud in the distance. I began to brush my hair, and plug the curling iron in. I do my hair in big loose curls and style it with some volumizing spray. I then do my makeup, not too heavy but not too light. I use sparkly eyeshadow to make an eyeline.

      I put some nude matte lipstick on and some shiny gloss over it

I put some nude matte lipstick on and some shiny gloss over it. I smack my lips together looking in the mirror. I undress and put my dress on carefully, and sit on the toilet to put my heals on. I stand up and slightly wobble. I don't always wear heels. I definitely feel sexy though, Johnny has boosted my confidence ever since he laid eyes on me. I scrunch my hair to help the curls out a little, and spray perfume on my neck, wrists, etc.

     The adrenaline of being at a concert was already kicked in, and the fact that it was Johnny being on stage made me even more excited.

      "Baby!" I hear Johnny call.