𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔭 i.

A/N: This takes place in Las Vegas May 10th, 2019! Actual concert pictures from that day! Feel free to imagine your favorite Johnny era, but there will be pictures of "modern" Johnny throughout! I took time to research and look for the pictures, a...

A/N: This takes place in Las Vegas May 10th, 2019! Actual concert pictures from that day! Feel free to imagine your favorite Johnny era, but there will be pictures of "modern" Johnny throughout! I took time to research and look for the pictures, along with the tour dates! This took me a long time! Enjoy darling!

CONCERT

     Johnny and I were lounging on the bed in our shared hotel room in Las Vegas. I was nearly on top of him I had a glass of champagne in my hand, so I set it on the nightstand beside us. He started to kiss down my neck.

     "Mm, baby." He moans into the crook of my neck. His deep voice makes me go insane. His hand rubs down my back, and my hands were tugging his hair. He lifts my shirt up and off. His cold rings sting my skin. I see him look down at my laced pink lingerie bra, I bite my lip. A knock sounds on the door. I hear Johnny curse under his breath and I shift my body so he can get up. Bitting my lip again, I grab my champagne as I watch him walk to the door. He was so sexy, in every way. I sip my champagne and lean my head back thinking about what was about to happen. Johnny opens the door.

     "Ahh, well hello Johanne." He says with a smile on his face. "Come on in."

     Johanne was Johnny's hair and clothing stylist for this show and his previous tours. She was in her late 20s, and she was very gorgeous. Something was always off though, it was really apparent she had a crush on Johnny.

     She walks into the room with a rolling clothing rack and some boxes and bags. She had platinum blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and a mouth full of gum that she was smacking away on. She long acrylic nails that clanged on the metal bars of the rack. Her make up was caked on, and her mascara was clumpy. I quickly set the champagne down, almost chocking on the little that was in my mouth. I shift in bed and quickly grab my t-shirt and put it on.

     "Well hi! Who's this? " She asks, I get out of bed, straightening out my shirt.

     "Johanne," Johnny laughs, walking to me. "this is my wife, Y/N. You've met her before..." He squints, rubbing my back softly. She smacks her gum blankly.

     "Oh yeahhh," She has a very 'southern girl' accent. "I remember you!" She laughs in a fake tone, putting her hand on her chest. She inhales dramatically, and leans her hand on the cart. "Well, we better get started Mr. Depp," She looks at the time on her phone. "We gotta' few hours."

     I was going to Johnny's concert tonight. It was the first one of this tour, and I thought it would be a good way to start it off. In fact, our two year anniversary is coming up and it was a wonderful way to celebrate...early.

     "Okie dokie, sounds great." Johnny says smiling, clenching his jaw. I see his perfect cheek bones and jaw muscles contracting. I bite my cheek.

     "Mmmm kay! We can just head into the bathroom and we can fix that hair." She giggles. She leads the way, which is a little weird considering this is our suite.