2 / detention /

previously:

i ran around the whole yard, about 3 times- and no one was there. i sighed, losing motivation for the second time today and started to walk to the office.

present:

she sat in the plastic wobbly chair, scrolling through instagram as she liked random feed that came onto her page. yachi was so bored, the teacher for detention hasn't even arrived yet.

after a few minutes of playing among us, yachi got annoyed and turned off her phone. the people in the lobby kept voting her out even though she was a crewmate. her phone was on 13% anyways and she didn't bring a charger so she just got even angrier.

yachi had been waiting for 20 minutes in detention, and since the security guard had to let her in the classroom, she didn't expect a teacher to come in.

there were two other students with her, a tall dude with a shaved head and a widow's peak, and a short boy who was around 5'3 to yachi's guesses.

the boy was interesting, he had black spiked hair with a strand of dirty blonde hair in the middle. the two boys were laughing, at something yachi didn't know. she decided to ignore them, as she went back to drawing in her notebook.

an hour had passed since yachi entered the classroom, and now the other two boys were asleep while she was braiding her hair. she had recently woke up from a quick nap and noticed there was only 15 minutes until they could all go home. (detention was 1 hour and 15 minutes if anyone was wondering) the security guard came in and told us we could all go home early, since the school was going to close due to something.

as i was packing my things up, ready to go, i start walking towards the exit door. i was about to turn the handle, when someone else beats me to it. the door opened wide and i stood there as i saw the girl i was watching during math class. "hello, i'm kiyoko. do you know if nishinoya and tanaka are here?"

kiyoko... kiyoko... kiyoko... what a beautiful name.

  _____________________

hellooo! thank you so much for reading, so far nobody is reading my stories lol. it doesn't rlly matter if no one is reading this, i enjoy writing stories!!!! if someone does, thank you. i'll be going now, stay safe and drink water :)