Which is what's happening now, and Kio's glances were a hunch. The main thing I as confused about is why Kio of all people is doing that.

Like I'm not mad but just?????????????

"Kio, are you hot? Like is it hot in here?" I ask him. "no. But I can on the air if you want" he answers. "Hey Baby, come over here" I murmur and watch as he crawls his way over to me. I grab him and pull him onto my lap, "eek-" he squeals. "Kio, do you maybe know anything about whats happening to me" I purr in his ear. 

"n-no I d-don't Vinnie" he stutters. He's lying, he's such a bad liar. 

"Don't lie to daddy baby. You know I don't like that" I whisper into his neck. "I-I'm n-not lying" he tries to say. I slide my hand up to his neck, squeezing it. I press him onto the bed. "You put viagras in my drink. Your lying. Now tell me what you want" I straddle him as I keep the pressure on his neck. 

_______________________________________________________

"vinnie..." kio mumbles, closing his eyes. "Look at me" Vinnie demands. Kio opens his eyes, locking with his lover. "You love this shit don't you?" he asks. Squeezing his boyfriends neck increasingly harder, limiting his blood flow. Watching as his eyes fluttered softly to the back of his head.

"vinnie...i love it when you...choke me..." he moans.

He smirked "What do you want baby? What do you want me to do you?" he released the pressure off Kio's neck some. 

"I want you to choke me so hard I can barely breath. I want you to hit me, hurt me, fuck me so hard I can see stars. I want you to make me a slut, begging for dick, for your touch. I want to be a sobbing mess, unable to walk for days" he answers, his words thin and whisper like. Vinnie smirks as he walked to his closet.

"All you had to do was ask" he laughed dryly, grabbing two belts from his closet. " Strip and get on your hands and knees" he demands, his voice more dominant than Kio'd ever heard it.

He turned around and got on the bed, pulling off his clothes as well. He took one of the belts he was holding and wrapped it around Kio's neck, turning it into a collar with a leash. He used the other one to strike his lovers ass, feeling satisfied with the loud moan he received from the action. He got an idea, "count with each one I give you" 

He brought the belt back down onto Kio's lower back, "one" the boy moaned out. Vinnie was shocked at the reaction, he never thought his partner would be so kinky. 

_____

"TEN- daddy I need you in me" Kio moans desperately, his ass now red from the belt marks. "Wow, such a pain-slut. Begging me to fuck you and hurt you" Vinnie laughs. "Desperate for me to shove my cock inside you"

"god vinnie, rail me" Kio begged needily, he sounded so much like the girls in Vinnie's comments that he blushed a bit.

"With pleasure"

With that he forced his 10 inches into Kio, listening to loud, guttural moan that his lover emitted at the feeling. "I love you baby but we can't have everyone hearing how much of a whore you are." and with that he yanked the belt, choking his lover so hard he couldn't speak.

He started to thrust into Kio rapidly, sounds of skin hitting each other sounded through the room,along with Vinnie's low groans and Kio's breathless moans. The adrenaline Vinnie had going through his blood only making him drill faster, with more precision.

Vin loved the loud gasps he heard from his boyfriend as he nailed his prostate relentlessly. His eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned constantly, intoxicated with pleasure and pain, his untouched cock leaking pre-cum onto the sheets. He'd never felt this much pleasure in his life, and he wasn't gonna last long. 

"Vin I'm gonna cum, I can't breath" he gasped as he tried to loosen the belt around his neck.

"Fine, go ahead cum like the whore you are"  Vinnie dropped the belt holding Kio's neck, with the way his lover was reacting he knew he'd be releasing soon anyway. 

"oh my goaaaah AAAH VINNIE~" he screamed as cum spewed from his tip, coating the sheets in the sticky white liquid. He shook as he muttered curses up under his breath. Vinnie came inside of him and he collapsed to the bed.

"Do you wanna go to bed"  Vinnie asked, Kio nodded softly as he slowly fell asleep. He was drained. "Goodnight baby" he whispered softly as he pecked his boyfriends lips, turned off the movie and slid under the covers with him.

1416 words

1416 words. Here's something. I was excited for this one. Next one is gonna be corpse husband x sykkuno.