Episode 14: Home Defense Plan

"It's night now, so let's head towards the camp" Shiro suggested. The two of them walked the mile to the camp together. When they arrived they saw a cluster of buildings with searchlights around the perimeter.         

        "We have to get closer, but how?" Shrio wondered.

        "I got this Oniichan" Mitsuki raised her sword and pointed it at Shiro.

        "Mitsuki, what are you doing?" Shiro asked.

        "Sorry Oniichan, but this might hurt a little" Mitsuki stabbed with her invisible blade. Shiro felt a sharp pain that caused him to collapse.

        "Oniichan are you okay?" Mitsuki asked.

        "Oww what was that for Mitsuki?" Shiro asked. Mitsuki could not see Shiro though.

        "I made you invisible Oniichan so you can spy more easily" Mitsuki explained.

        "Whoa I'm impressed. I didn't know you can do that Mitsuki"

        "Thanks Oniichan. It is the power of my Ghostblade after all"

        "You're going to have to tell me about it more after this. Alright I'm off. Wish me luck" Shiro left Mitsuki and headed towards the main building of the camp. Shiro sneaked over to the window and peered inside. He saw two men speaking to each other.

        "Captain, the preparations are almost set. We can begin the raid on the Seven Swordsman's house tomorrow" the second man said. The captain was a young man with short blue hair and fancy clothing.

        "Excellent. Excuse me" the captain said, leaving the room.

        'They're going to attack us?' Shiro thought. Shiro stood up and began to head back to Mitsuki with the information he learned, but he was stopped by the captain.

        "How can you see me?" Shiro asked. The captain placed his hand on Shiro's forehead, causing him to become visible yet again.

        "Crap" The captain grabbed the collar of Shiro's shirt and raised him up in the air.

        "Hello Seven Swordsman. What are you doing here?" the captain asked sarcastically.

        "I was..uh...doing nothing!" Shiro replied. The captain punched him in the stomach.

        "Now answer me honestly" the captain ordered.

        "Damn fine I was spying on you okay" Shiro answered honestly.

        "Hmm" the captain released Shiro. Shiro fell to the ground. The captain helped him up.

        "My name is Gekko Kurenai, captain of the demon army. Nice to meet you Seven Swordsman" the captain greeted.

        "You can just call me Shiro" Shiro told the captain.

        "Nice to meet you Shiro" the captain said before punching Shiro in the face.

        "Ouch, why did you do that?" Shiro asked.

        "You heard about the operation. I should kill you now, but that would ruin the plan, so I'll just let you go with your life" Gekko explained.

        "I'm not an animal! I will fight you right now!" Shiro declared, pulling out his sword.

        "No. Be Gone!" Gekko shouted as he pointed at Shiro, creating a black sphere that absorbed Shiro and moved him away from the camp and back towards Mitsuki.