🚫18🚫

i actually got this from a card playing cards against humanity (it's up above)

imagineeeeeee
you and your dom are sitting on the couch, watching a movie. you're in their lap with their cock/strap in your tight hole. you're zoned out, quietly drinking your apple juice out of your sippy cup. you're not little, you just don't want to spill your juice if your dominant decides they want to play.

it's about mid movie (you're watching bumble bee) and your legs starts to hurt so you shift a little to get comfy again. you completely forgot that you were cockwarming and your dom let's out a low moan. "don't do that baby if you don't want to get recked," they whisper in your ear. that makes you blush and realize how needy you actually are. you lay back on their chest and just chill for a little bit.

after about 10 minutes you slowly start clenching your hole and grinding down slightly on them. they grab your hips but you keep clenching. "i warned you slut" they pull your hips up and slam into your dripping hole. that makes you arch your back and moan in their arms. "m-more please master" you gently whisper. you're about to repeat it when they start pounding into you.

"that's it, such a good whore for daddy/mommy. taking my dick so well," the growl into your ear. "t-thank you sir/ma'am. m-may i c-cum?" you stutter out, interrupting yourself by moaning. "not yet slut, i get to cum first." they wrap their hand around your neck and squeeze. "a-almost t-there.." they grunt out, pounding into you at an uneven pace. you start clenching your hole, trying to milk their orgasm out of them. "oh fuck yeah, my little cumslut. trying to fill your hole with my seed" they groan as you feel their hot liquids shoot inside your awaiting hole.

"t-thank you master" they pull out and flip you over, getting in between your legs. quickly they attach their lips to your clit/head and start sucking. "m-may i cum n-now sir/ma'am?" you question, pulling on their hair. "yes pup you may" they respond, pulling off you for just a moment. they reattach themself and stick two fingers in your hole at the same time. "i-i-i'm cumming.." you yell as your legs start to shake and you arch your back, moaning the loudest you ever have. once you come down from your high you whisper "t-thank you..thank y-you..t-thank y-you" as they get up and pick you up, taking you to run a bath.