🚫66🚫

uh fighting sex ig

you and your s/o have been having a rough time in your relationship. you do have to say though that them being angry is kinda hot and there's a bit of sexual tension underlying your fighting. after a particularly heated argument you storm off to the bedroom and slam the door. your dom, fed up with your attitude and yelling, quickly bursts through the door and pushes you down on the bed. "you're really going to slam a door in MY house? you're going to regret slamming that door."

they lean down and start passionately kissing you. you're happy to finally get kisses and physical attention again so you don't protest. they pin your arms to the bed and put one knee i between your legs, grinding it down and teasing you. you whine and start to make noise at the slightest touch. "awwwwh did my little slut miss me? has it been awful without master to touch you and fulfill your needs?" they taunt. you just whine and nod your head. they scoff and put more pressure in between your legs, making you whine and try to touch them.
"p-please master, please it's been too long".
"beg more whore or you're not getting anything".
"b-but..please master touch me. use me as y-your toy. p-please..anything."
"as you wish puppy"

and the rest is up to your imagination