The creature all started to take slow steps towards the twin in sync. "Why are they all looking at me?" the twin asked again, only this time more worriedly. "Guys?" he shouted.

Derek and Scott wolfed out and started to fight the things, while Brooke took out a gun and fired. However, their efforts were useless since the bullets didn't seem to affect them and the two werewolves were defeated quickly.

The things all turned to face the twin again, Isaac was about to step in when one magically pulled a sword out from its chest. He backed off immediately.

"Somebody do something." Allison panicked as two of the creatures each held one of the boy's arms while another stood directly in front of him.

It was exactly what had happened to Brooke and her dad earlier, they made him stare into their greenish-yellow eyes and then he fell to the floor.

The creatures then all turned to Scott, who had his red eyes showing and was growling. He looked back at the girl Brooklyn didn't know and she looked really frightened.

Turning back to the smoky creatures, he was about to do something when sunlight flittered in through the window. The creatures just vanished into smoke like they'd never been there in the first place.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked the question in everyone's mind.

Brooke went over to the twin that had been targeted by the creatures and lay her hands on his chest. Her eyes changed from brown to purple and within seconds he was fine again.

She helped him sit up, giving him a reassuring smile. She saw he had a backwards five behind his ear just like Brooke and Derek discovered they had when they woke up.

She turned back to the group to hear Isaac say to Allison, "Your dad's 24 hours are up."

What had they gotten into now?

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

They still had pretty much no idea what they're facing. All Mr Argent knew was that they only come out at night and he'd shot one of their masks of before and there was no face behind it, only darkness.

So, Brooklyn and the twins had resulted to calling them demonic ninjas. The perfect name.

But, now, she and her dad were currently on their way into Scott's house since he was the next target and was likely gonna get himself hurt.

Derek sprinted in fully shifted and started fighting. Brooke came in a few seconds after and knocked one of the demonic ninjas away from the girl she saw last night, who she now knew was called Kira.

The twins then smashed through the window and helped Brooklyn with fighting the ninja and protecting Kira.

Everyone who was fighting a ninja had managed to get theirs outside the house, so Scott called to his mum to lay down the mountain ash which would keep them out of the house.

The demonic ninjas all stood staring into the family home, seeming to have given up for now. Brooke moved to go stand with her dad and Scott.

"All of the baseboards are ash wood?" Derek asked.

"Uh, yeah. It was Deaton's idea." the Alpha replied. "And where the hell did you come from?" he asked loudly.