Chapter eight- Join us

When Sarah is in bed sleeping the nightmares are talking about Sarah joining in. So what's the plan said Nightmare Bonnie. So we now know what Sarah has to gone though said Nightmare Freddy. Your right Freddy the poor lad has suffer said Nightmare Foxy. It's because of her parents and the kids at school said Nightmare Bonnie. Hey guys I have idea said Nightmare Chica. What's the plan Chica said Nightmare Fredbear. What if we take Sarah that she can be part of the nightmare family said Nightmare Chica. Good idea Chica said Nightmare. So now we have a plan we now can go get her said Nightmare Freddy.

*To Sarah*

I woke up to a banging sound in the kitchen at 1am and though it was your parents drunk again. Then you got out of bed and Teddy in your left arm and grab a flashlight on your right hand and turn it on and walk out of your room and head straight to the kitchen.

*This is the teddy bear Sarah is holding in her left arm*

*This is the flashlight she is holding in her right hand*

Sarah P.O.V

I walk to the kitchen and when I was in the kitchen I saw Nightmare Chica. Then she turn around to face me. Ho hello Sarah my little friend. Then I turn around ran all the way in my room and close the door behind me. Well hello Sarah. I froze and my skin went pal. Then Nightmare Freddy jump off the bed and walked towards me and pick me  up and sat down on the bed and put me down on his lap and wrap his left arm to your torso. Then I hear the left door and right door opened and two figures walked in my room and stop right in front of me and Freddy. It was Bonnie and Chica. Then the closet door open and walk out is Foxy.

No one's P.O.V

Hello Sarah it is so nice to see you again said Nightmare Bonnie. Don't be scared we are not going to hurt you said Nightmare Freddy and hug you. What do you guys want said Sarah. We want you join us said Nightmare Bonnie. Why should I said Sarah? We can help you take away your pain and suffering said Nightmare Bonnie. So what do you say said Nightmare  Bonnie. Nightmare Bonnie take out his hand for you to take. You took his hand. When you did Nightmare Freddy let you go and you slide off the bed and you and Nightmare Bonnie walked in the closet with the others following behind. Then you were in a different room.