Chapter two- Going to school

Grab clothes out of the closet and put them on. When she is done getting dress she went down stairs and made her some breakfast. She is done eating breakfast and is at the shoe closet and grab shoes and put them on.

* This is what Sarah wears to school*

Then Sarah went back up stairs to her room and grab her backpack and went down stairs and open the door and close it behind her and lock it

Then Sarah went back up stairs to her room and grab her backpack and went down stairs and open the door and close it behind her and lock it. Then off she goes.

This is her backpack she takes to school*

Sarah feels like someone is following her

Sarah feels like someone is following her. But shake it off and kept on walking to School. Twenty minuets later Sarah is at school and now is sitting on her desk in the classroom. *Bell rings* And everyone walks in the classroom and sat on their desks. Good morning class. Good morning Mrs. Walker. Today is the test on division. Awww come on everyone said accept Sarah. Teacher hand the division test to everyone in class. Okay you have thirty minuets on your test. Now start. Ten minuets later Sarah is done with her test. Here Mrs. Walker I'm done. Thank you Sarah. Sarah sat back down on her desk. The thirty minuets is up and Mrs. Walker is grading them. Two hours later Mrs. Walker is now handing the tests to the students. Here you go Sarah. Takes the test and looks at it. Yes I made a 100. I can't wait to tell Olivia. *Bell rings* Six hours later School is over now Sarah is walking home. Hey Sarah. Ho no not Bella. Grabs Sarah and push her to the ground. Oof. Then Bella kick her right in the tummy and made Sarah cough up blood. Then one of the followers pick up Sarah and is holding her down. Looks like you do not need that left eye. * Take knife out and put it in her left eye and rip it out. * Screams in pain*

Nightmare P.O.V

I follow Sarah to school and now is following her home. But then I hear Sarah said Ho no not Bella. Then I saw a girl I am guessing is Bella grab Sarah and then push Sarah to the ground and Sarah said oof and then kick her right in the tummy and it made Sarah cough up blood. Then one of her followers pick up Sarah and hold her down. Then Bella took out a knife out of her pocket and said Looks like you do not need that left eye. Then Bella put it in her left eye and then rip it out and then Sarah scream in pain. Three hours later of watching Sarah getting tortuned. Then they left her bleeding on the ground. Then I walked out of the shadows and pick up Sarah and teleport to her house. Fredbear come you come here. Fredbear walks to Nightmare and saw Sarah in his arms bleeding. What happen? I will explain but first let's fix Sarah. Two hours later of fixing Sarah up and they are done. So what happen? Nightmare explain to Fredbear and what he hear which made him mad. Poor little Sarah. Can believe what Sarah has to go though. Let's go. Me and Fedbear.