Creepypasta OC

Name : Marionette Wilson
Age : looks 16-17 (actually 420 years old)
DOB : September 20th

Powers/Abilities :
Marionette is immortal after she met Slenderman. She is known as the shadow girl. She can morph anywhere where there is a shadow. Marionette has two faces. The one of her faces, is above. This is her normal face. Her second face is the one that scares most people, and makes them go insane.

Marionette, when she is in the shadows her face transforms into the picture above

Marionette, when she is in the shadows her face transforms into the picture above. Her eyes entrap her victim sending them into a nightmare verse. Her face turns black, she hypnotizes the victims eyes, and they got into their own nightmare verse. This makes the victims go insane, before she kills them.

She is really strong and can float. (( occasionally, when she gets happy. No she can't fly, she can float ))

Her victims :
She normally targets young rich kids. She will also target the rich kids parents. She doesn't really like killing kids. She kills the parents more often, than not.

Backstory :
* TRIGGER WARNING METION OF SEXUAL ABUSE *

When Marionette was just an orphan. Her parents had both died in a tragic car accident at a very young age. She had to go to an orphanage. During her time in this orphanage it was actually not to bad, it had nice people who would take care of the kids.

One day that all changed. A couple had decided to adopt a handful of girls. They lied on paperwork, and covered their tracks. When the adoption went through the girls were taken form the orphanage.

Marionette was one of the girls. They had adopted. They had her do horrible things. They made her preform for the rich sickos of the hole block. They beat her and abused her sexually.

Marionette heard of stories, that if you called out to a man, and you were in pain, he would help, he would save you, and help you. In return you would work as a proxy for him. One night it became to much for her, she prayed for this man.

At that point in time, the lights flickered, and the walls began to shake. A faceless man ripped through the walls. He approached Marionette, he released her from her cage, suffocating everyone in the room expect her. They made a deal, just like the legends and lore had said.

Then she became a proxy working under Slenderman. Killing the rich, and freeing kids that wanted to be free. She respects Slenderman with every fiber of her being, she doesn't really trust anyone but him.

Friends : Ben Drowned, Ticci Toby, Sally
Love Intrest : This uh varies ( due to roleplay )
Enemies/hates : offender man... she literally hates his guts.