Sara Abarai

Sara was born October 21st. She is 22 years old. Sara Abarai is Renji's sister. Sara was his sister in the human world. Renji had died first, before her. Sara had died from a brain tumor. By the time Sara had died, Renji was already a lieutenant under Byakuya Kuchiki. When she went to the Soul Society, she was a bit confused. She was placed in the Rukon District.

Renji had gone there often, visiting the kids, because that's where he was placed as a kid and he felt bad. Often bringing candy to the less fortunate. Of course his sister was there confused as all hell, wandering lost. Sara had recognized her brother from afar, because of the bright red hair, they both shared. She called out to him and he smiled with glee, as that was his baby sister.

Renji, after seeing his sister in the Rukon District, begged Byakuya to put her through training to be in the Gotei 13. Byakuya wasn't keen on the idea but he agreed, because he had a soft part, seeing what he did for Rukia. Renji was over joyed at the idea. So she put through training, and schooling. Sara always followed the rules, she didn't ever want to break them, Byakuya took note of that, and secretly asked for her to be put in his squad if she passed her final exam, that coming winter.

With hard preparation, and hard work she managed to get into Byakuya's squad. Byakuya enjoyed her company and slowly became friends with her. He like that she followed the rules, and always worked hard, even when she really didn't want to. This lead to some arguments surrounding the person she started to take a liking to.

Love interest: Byakuya Kuchiki and Kenpachi Zaraki

Her "friends" are : Byakuya, Yachiru, and Nemu ( -this one can easily be explained. She would have originally been put into Squad 12, but because of Byakuya, this changed. She loves discussing science with Nemu, and likes her intelligence. )

                                         ⚔️
Zanpakuto : ( Soul Reaper powers )

Sara is first seat under her brother.

This is her zanpakuto

This is her zanpakuto. It's very simple. Byakuya was the one who designed it for her. Byakuya was the one who trained her to better her Kidō. ( He actually trained her for her own sake to get into his squad. )

Her Shikai is below