"Send me the address, and are you talking about Alessandro? The boy who's seeing Aubrey?" I took another sip.

"Yes that's Chase's son... also I've been meaning to ask, where is Chase?"

"Okay... do you need a ride to the party tomorrow?" He completely ignored my question and I sighed placing him on speaker.

"No... I can drive to the place" I hear him laughing and I smirk knowing I was making him mad slowly.

"We'll if you don't have anything else to say then, I'll see you at the party tomorrow" He hung up the phone quickly.

"Bastard..." I muttered to myself and drank the whole bottle then opened up another one. I took the beer with me to the spare bedroom that I was currently staying in and sat down on the floor opening up the suitcase. I looked through the shit ton of random clothes I threw in here. I don't even know what clothes I grabbed.

Ironically I pull an expensive gold dress that Gabriel gifted me from the suitcase. I grabbed my wallet and Dalvin's spare apartment keys to go out and buy a some matching heels and a mask. I took one finale sip of the beer and placed the bottle on the nightstand, I grabbed my coat and stood up walking out to the room.

-

"Thank you Dalvin for taking me out" I heard a female voice say from the hallway and I flipped onto my stomach scrolling through Instagram. I responded to Jennie's text messages about me being gone so I decided to explain to her. I look at the top of my screen seeing the call from Aubrey and I picked it up.

"Hey Aub" I said seeing her trying to place the phone so it's facing her and I notice that she's in the living room.

"Hi Gaby... how are you?" She asked and I noticed her looking to the side when someone was speaking.

"I'm good, I was about to get ready for bed"

"What did you guys eat for dinner?" She looked back at the phone smiling, distracted by something else nearby her.

"Dad did some chicken wings and fries for us. It was so good" I smiled seeing how happy she looked.

"Jayden's mad because it's his day to do the dishes and there's a lot of grease but I'm helping him out" I laughed.

"Of course, you know your brother hates washing dishes or washing anything in general"

"Very true, but I also called you wondering why you aren't here, what happened?" I ran my hand through my hair sighing.

"Dalvin needed some help with things... so I'll be here for a couple of days" I said seeing her head tilt to the side like she didn't believe me or something.

"You know you'll always be a terrible liar Gaby... I had a chat with my dad. He didn't say much just said that you two had some differences but he was drinking so I was a bit worried and I asked" I breathed in heavily knowing a teenager shouldn't have to worry about our problems.

"Don't worry he didn't go into details and told me to not worry... I just wanted to make sure he was okay"

"Well that's good... I'm going to sleep Aub, I'll see you guys soon" Aubrey said goodbye and hung up the phone.

You shouldn't drink in front of the kids, let alone having Aubrey talk to you about our problems.

I sent him the message and placed the phone on the bed, I stood up grabbing a change of clothes and one of the towels Dalvin gave me. Before I go inside the bathroom I see my phone ringing. I walked towards my phone seeing him calling and I picked up, taking it with me to the bathroom.