Sir Miel has taken Physics to a higher level, new nightmares at night. You see, we’ve been discussing and computing about stress on objects, strains and how much force can this and that support, all about pressure and relationship of it to volume. Pressure and stress, BOOM!

Yeah, we study computations but Sir Miel sees it in another way. Learning never actually happens until you’re able to put all these formulae and theories into practical use. Theoretically, lumber won’t take tons of weight above it but when you put reinforcements to it, balance the forces acting on it and the stress it can take, surely it can. In life, no one can bear the weight of all the problems in the world, that’s why you have to balance your priorities, reinforce yourself with the arms of those very dear to you. Cliché, but no man is really an island unless you chose to be one.

Seems like Bible reflections right? Yet it’s true. You just have to have the vision of seeing through those formulae and writings on the board.

E-classes are so out of control of these days, well at least for me it is. Elemetry as usual is a boring, energy less, slow pace extension of what we have in Physics II.

Once when I was walking with Jingjy towards his next class and when he’s still clinging to his neutral self, I asked, “Honestly Sir. Why do we have to study Elemetry? You see, it’s-”

“Boring?” He continued which caught me off guard.

“Really.” I learned to be honest to him if that’s what will help him to stay in his self, fooling him will only prolong his having dual, triple personality, “I just find it so impractical. When you’re in battle, you just have to be stronger than your opponent. That’s it.”

“Elly. Elly. Elly.” He said tossing peanuts to his mouth, “Life isn’t always about battles. Life out there is not all war.”

“It is!”

“Unless D5’s gone.” He figured out what’s in my mind, “Winning a battle is never always about who’s stronger, victors aren’t always physically strong.”'

“Well, intellectually they should also be.”

“And that’s what I’m trying to say. You train to be strong in other E-classes but what I want to teach my students, it’s not always about over killing your enemy. No matter how deep the pain they inflicted upon you, to give the most painful revenge is one quality we share with other animals; you don’t have the law in your hands. Nature has her own ways of dealing with enemies.”

“I still don’t get it. Winning should always be goal in wars and battles; make your enemy pay.”

“The hardest battle is the one never fought.” Now, he’s transforming into another personality I surely don’t recognize, “The main objective of fighting is to achieve peace, peace in everyone and in you, to achieve peace there must be forgiveness and that’s the hardest of all. The war that’s never fought, the war in you, there are only a handful of victors from it.”

I was stunned when I heard him. How can you find peace when you know someone you love has been killed by them? I just can’t accept the fact that I’ll be living with the persons who killed the very persons I want to be with me. “How can you forgive when you know they don’t beg for it?”

Jingjy paused, looked at the sky only to find thick branches and leaves blocked the view, “Forgiveness is not always mentioned, just like love; you know it in your heart.”

People fight to win, people fight to get what they want but behind all these wants and needs they fight for, there’s this subconscious hope of finding peace in them and to find this peace they must have what they want. What if the only way to achieve peace is to kill lives? What if to achieve peace you destroy their hearts? Their beliefs? Their lives? Or is this really peace that you feel? Can you consider it as peace really? Maybe Jingjy’s being too impossible, we are too clouded already to see these things but hearing those words from someone who’s cloudier than I am, just stunning.