Fight it or be killed by a killer who doesn't exist.

Hi there!

Sometimes, I ask myself, which is weirder: making my journal with chapters, talking to my journal or pretending that someone out there might be reading my journal? Anyways, whatever my journal’s fate is, this is me. Elly.

Last day and tonight, I’ll be going home for our week-long winter vacation. Too bad, Christmas Eve doesn’t fall within this vacation so it means, I’m gonna be far away from my family again this Christmas and the good side of it, Christmas Eve will be celebrated earlier in the house.

I don’t know what Black magic or ability they do to make it snow here. But yeah, grounds were covered by thick blankets of snow, trees looked shivering under those snow coverings and we never opened air-conditioning units these days, quite a good step to lower the energy consumption. I wonder if they can make it snow year-round so it’ll always be low electricity bills and they won’t pay for those air-conditioning unit whose conditioning effect is only hot or hotter, yeah, only.  Haha.

Last day in these snowy grounds, I wonder for what reason they cancelled the class for today. Hmmm.

Anyways, about my make up classes in Elemetry. I asked Sir Moxi about it yesterday and he said ‘yes’; a ‘yes’ that’s more likely given by his foolish acting self... So I thought of asking him about it again some other time maybe later. Just to make sure his personalities are still link to one mind.

I waited for Katy and Kathe (funny, their names almost sounded alike, oh right, whatever) in the third floor lobby. Remei’s staying with different roommates since she failed in Calculus and Roxy’s in Fatals, so I can only hope for them two. Clarice and Nicolei will obviously spend their time in the library. Clarice, who’s used to do make-up reviews on our notes which hopefully this time I’ve copied and written correctly and Nicolei reading her collection of Nicholas Sparks’ books.

I heard whisperings coming from the hallway leading to their rooms and as it turned out, the bookworms have no plans of enjoying book-meals today. Hmm. I wonder what could’ve brought them to such diet today.

“You’re not going to the library?” I said.

But they seemed to be so preoccupied by what they’re talking about.

“Oh see you later guys.” Nicz said and she walked passed by me, “Oh Elly!” she called from the elevator, “I want to hear your claps and cheers later. I really need those.” And the doors shut closed.

Wait. I’m missing something here. Since when and how long have I been detached from the real world? From the current happenings.

I was about to ask them when Clarice looked at me and fixed her eyes on mine, “Don’t tell me you forgot about today.”

I gave her a silent neigh and a guilty smile.

“Alright.” She looked disappointed, “It’s Nicolei’s parade today!”

And events flashed back in my mind, like I was scanning online scanned pictures of newspapers; Kristi being chosen for Ms. General Engineering; Kristi pointing Nicolei instead and with her height (yeah, height only, peace Nicz), she was chosen, Nicolei so nervous but accepted her fate later on, Nicolei missing some classes because of practices and now, today’s the opening of the three-month long pageant.

Then I pulled my mind back to Clarice, “Yeah. I remember now.”

“Good.” She glared at me, and that’s when I proved that when a Goddess glared at you, it’s like staring at Medusa’s eye without blinking. “We should go now. We have to get a good view of Nicolei.”