Helpless~Part 34

⚠️tw?: rape⚠️

before Billie showed up at y/n's house in need of her love:

Billie's POV:

"Zoe, why did you wanna come to this party?" "It'll be fun! We haven't been to party together for so long!" We entered the large house and we were greeted with the smell of alcohol. We sat down at a couch and Zoe went to get something to drink. "Come on, they're playing spin the bottle!" Zoe said, as she grabbed my wrist. Everything we a blur. It was so hard to focus on what was going on with the flashing lights and loud music. I bet a million people were here. We sat down in this circle filled with both girls and boys. "Me! Me! I wanna go!" Zoe shouted. They handed her the bottle and she spun it. It landing on this guy. She practically ran over to him and they started making out. "What the fuck..." Did Zoe forgot she had a fucking boyfriend? "Your turn Eilish." Some girl wearing a black lace bra and black ripped jeans handed me the bottle. I looked at it with hesitation. "No, I can't." I got up and turned around. "Fucking pussy! What happened to the old Billie? The new one is fucking boring! You don't even throw parties anyone because of that little girlfriend of yours!" I instantly turned around, grabbed the bottle, and spun it. It landed on a girl wearing a tight black dress. I've never seen her before. She had this rest bitch face that scared me. She made a, "come here" motion with her fingers. I gulped and shook my head. This was so fucking wrong. I can't cheat on my girlfriend. I got up and walked around. I heard people whisper things behind me, but I didn't give a single fuck. I was about to go into the bathroom so that I could hide there for the rest of the night, when the girl with the black dress, spun me around and forced her lips on mine. I kicked her stomach quickly and she pulled away and wrapped her arms around herself in pain. "What. The. Fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled at her, until some tears fell down my face. I ran outside where no one else was, and I sat down, crying. "Hey... are you ok?" I heard a man say. I looked up to see a blonde guy with green eyes looking at me. "No..." "wanna talk about it?" "No." "Wanna get in the pool? We can go for a swim if you want. The cold pool water might help." I smiled weakly at the man who was trying to help me out. or so I thought he was. "Yea, sure." I wiped the tears off my face and took off my shirt so i was left in just my bra. I kept my shorts on and I dipped myself into the pool. Softly at first, but then putting my head fully underwater. I inhaled and exhaled slowly. Y/n would understand... right? I'm always so jealous of her hanging out with other girls and I just went and kissed another girl. She's never gonna trust me again. I fucked up, but it wasn't my fault. This bitch brought herself onto me. I couldn't do anything about it. It was only a couple seconds, the kiss wasn't deep or anything... "feel better?" The man asked me, as he swum up next to me. I put a fake smile on my face, "yea." The man smirked at me, and looked down at the boobs. you should've kept your shirt on. "Nice boobs." "Thanks..." I said, slightly uncomfortable. He cornered me and began running his hands all over my body. "What the fuck are you doing-" I said, trying to get out of the corner he forced me into. "Just tryna make you feel good babygirl." I chuckled sarcastically. "No thank you..." I couldn't leave though. I was trapped. I was scared. and that's when it happened. (A/n's: basically, she was raped)

I walked back to my house crying. My clothes were wet from the pool. I felt helpless and weak. My body, no longer felt like my body. I made it to my house and I showered about 10 times, trying to wash off the feeling of him touching me. Y/n. I couldn't stop thinking about her. What would she say when she found out I kissed someone else? She would for sure break up with me. Should I tell her about what happened to me? I dried myself off and put on an outfit that covered most of my body. Tears were still running down my face, as I got into my car and drove to y/n's house. Just act like everything is normal and then tell her some girl kissed you. Tell her she forced the kiss, because she did force it. Be honest with her. I want her to hear it from me, not anyone else. and the other thing that happened at that party... I don't know if I could tell her. I didn't know how she would react. this might be the end of our relationship.

.............................................................................................................................