i think we should break up~Part 33

Y/n's POV:

lunch time.

"What the fuck even is that?" Billie asked, as she pointed to Zoe's lunch. "I don't fucking know. I think it's a sandwich?" Everyone at the table burst out laughing. "No fucking way thats a sandwich!" Zoe gaged and threw away her school bought lunch. Everyone was still laughing, except for Billie. She placed her hand on my thigh and turned her head towards me smiling. "Let's make out." Billie said, being 100% serious. "Ok." I said. "Good girl. I wanna show everyone here that your mine." Billie whispered in my ear before smashing her lips onto mine. I tugged at her hair, causing her to moan into the kiss. Billie brought her body closer against mine as we heard people around us. We heard a mix of, "ooooh's" and "awww's" until we heard someone's voice a little louder than anyone else's. "Hellooooo liberty high school!" (A/n: hehehe ✨13 reasons why vibes✨) Billie and I pulled away and turned around. Lindsay was standing on top of a table. Billie and I changed confused looks. "What the fuck-" "SO, you may not know me. My names Lindsay, and I'm throwing a party tonight. Come if you want, I really don't care." Silence. "K, that's it thanks for your time." She got off the table and everyone went back to eating and talking. "No way I'm going." I said, as Billie and I sat down. "Same. Fuck that bitchhh." Billie said in a mocking tone. I giggled slightly. Billie wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer to her. She smiled at me like an idiot and my heart fluttered.

After school.

"Hey wait up!" I said, as I ran after Jayden. "Hi y/n." She said, as she stopped walking and turned around. "Hey! I heard you today." Jayden looked at me confused. "What?" "I heard you talking with those girls in the bathroom earlier." "Oh." She instantly looked down at her feet. "Yea... ANYWAYS, that's not the point. Thanks for standing up for me." Jayden smiled a little bit. "Yea, no problem." "You wanna come over? To my house?" "Uhh... sure why not." I smiled. "Great! Let's go." We walked to my house, since Jayden didn't have a car and Billie drove me to school this morning. "Does Billie know?" Jayden asked me, as I unlocked the door of my house. "Know what?" "The we are hanging out together." I shrugged. "She doesn't, but I don't really think she would care." We walked into my house and we threw our backpacks onto the floor. "Lemme show you my room." I said, as I grabbed her wrist and lead her to my room. "Niceee." She said, as she sat on one of the chairs in my room. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Are you hungry?" I asked her. "Uhm... a little bit." "Bet. Let's go." "Go where?" "Taco Bell bitch." We drove to Taco Bell and got food. We then came home and ate our food with some popcorn. We were having a great time. We were both laughing and talking- just like friends do. We had a lot in common and we got along so well. "Let's take some Insta photos!" I said, as we finished eating. It was already dark out, but we didn't care. "OMG, queen slayyyyy!" Jayden yelled, as she took pictures of me. We laughed together as we continued to run around and take pictures. "Omg you have to post this!" Jayden said, as we were walking back to my house. "For sure! wow. Look at the stars." I said, pointing up at the stars. "Holy shit they're beautiful." We both looked up at the stars in awe. "I gotta pee." I said, as I ran about to my house. Jayden followed behind me, laughing. We watched a movie together, and I uploaded a picture to my insta:

(Pretend that's you sksksksk) your_insta: i rlly said: 😝 billieeilish: damn mamas😩❤️❤️jaydens

your_insta: i rlly said: 😝
billieeilish: damn mamas😩❤️❤️
jaydens.insta: PERIOD😏
@jaydens.insta yaho3.girl: wtf.

"PERIOD!" Jayden yelled, as she liked all my insta posts. I couldn't stop laughing, I swear this girl was going to make me pee myself. My laughing stopped when I heard a knock at the door. "Brb, iama get that." I opened the door and saw Billie standing there. "Hey baby. What's up?" "Can I come in? I wanna talk..." "Not right now." "Why not?" "I have a friend over." That got Billie's full attention. She raised an eyebrow at me. "What friend?" "Jayden-" "WHAT" Billie looked really pissed off. "What's the problem?" I said, with an attitude. "Your hanging out with my ex best friend and you didn't even tell me?" "Well, you didn't ask..." Billie stared at me with en expressionless face. "I think we should break up." Billie said. "WHAT! Why? Because I'm hanging out with another female that isn't you? Billie, why don't you fucking trust me! I thought you wouldn't care because I thought y-you," I felt my voice crack as tears streamed down my face, "I thought you trusted me! Are you seriously about to break up with me over something this small, I'm not even cheating on you or anything like that. I can't have a single fucking friend because of your jealous ass!" I felt my heart drop as tears streamed down Billie's face. "Y/n stop!" Billie yelled, causing me to flinch and stop my ranting. "It's not that. I just..." she looked down at her feet while licking her lips nervously. "....I don't know if I can be in a relationship right now..." "WHY NOT?" I said, practically yelling. Billie's crying got louder. "Fuck, I'm sorry for yelling..." "N-no, it's ok.... I'm sorry.... just forgot what I said.... I-I don't wanna break up with you... I don't know what came over me....I-I'm sorry....." Her crying got louder and louder with each word she spoke. "Shhh.... baby it's ok...." I hugged Billie and she began crying into my shoulder. "What happened?" I asked her. Something had to happened for her to get like this, right? "I-I-I-" Billie couldn't even speak. She collapsed onto the floor. "SHIT, Billie are you ok?!" She kept crying loudly. "I-I went to Lindsay's party.... a-and...."

A/n's: 13 more days😏🎉